Thread: How to unlock Siemens cx65

How to unlock Siemens cx65

I'm looking to unlock the phone from few days, but I am not able to do so. That is why I seek help from your side. I've also read several books related to it and tried to do some research on this subject but failed to do so. I made a point to do it myself and do not seek help from my friends to do so. Well I need your advice to resolve this problem. So if you know some method whereby I can try some solution then do let me know ASAP. Please answer I am waiting for your reply.

Re: How to unlock Siemens cx65

If you ask me then I recommend you to take a look at the different websites for the solution. Well, most websites are requesting basic phone information like your phone number, mobile model number, the handset maker and the latest mobile IMEI number. So once you complete the details that will give you step by step instructions to switch to different network. So you will have the independence to unlock the phone and switch to a different line. I hope you will get the necessary proposal for all problems. So take a look in the phone unlocking websites.

Well in some countries you are able to get the unlock code for your mobile by directly conversation with a network operator. It will provide the unique unlock code that lets you unlock the phone and you are able to switch to different network. On the other hand, let me inform you that this is not the same case in all countries. This type of method is usually practiced in the UK. Release options also exist especially for prepaid users. So there are several methods by which you can get the unlock code. If you need more explanation about unlocking the phone then let me know.

These days the mobile number portability has been enabled and therefore you are able to switch to different networks to simply inform operators. Which consequently will change the service provider and your number will be the same. Once there is more software available for mobile phones to help you calculate your unlock code. So you have to wait for the unlock code, which is being provided by the web. I researched online and found that there is software available to generate the unlock code for Siemens mobile. So they have an exhaustive search on the Internet about this particular issue will get the desired result.

Hey thanks for the help I am saying this to everyone. It was wonderful to read all your suggestions. Yes, you were right that the solution can be achieved by doing more research on the internet. Well let me tell you that I have found a suitable method from one of the website that I experience with my phone. So hopefully that is working very well with me and I am successfully able to unlock the phone. Anyway thanks for all the information you have given me to solve my problem. I really appreciate it.