Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050-Media buttons/Keyboard light not working

Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050-Media buttons/Keyboard light not working

Hello friend I am facing problem with my Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050 laptop. If you would surly appreciated. All buttons on my laptop is working fine. Problem is that all the keys in the media over the keyboard and the light above the touch screen is always lit. The only time the light was off touchpad when disabled touchpad. Everything works fine, but I wonder why none of the lights are always more. Is there a place that may have changed anyone aware? Has anyone had ever this kind of problem?

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050-Media buttons/Keyboard light not working

Hello friend I am getting similar kind of the problem since last two days. Whenever I press Function buttons + Z, flash cards appear and I can alter the settings, but nothing happens. Also, if I press the key I can hear a sound LED blinks off for a second, but recovers late. So I am not able to turn off the LEDs on laptop keyboard. This occurs, exactly, after the second time you turn on and then tried the organic mode. In Eco panel utility that record the LED as the keyboard and the light on and off so you recognize it is off, and wait out, but no issue what I could not do it again.

Hello I friend follow these step to solve your problem. Firstly I would suggest you to remove your battery and AC adapter removed then close your laptop for some time. Means Power off for half-a-minute. Then put the battery again to the laptop. Then press the power key on your laptop to start your computer. Then immediately press F2 button when you will have logo of windows. Then press F9 to go to BIOS setting. Then you have set default setting. Then press F10 to save. Then click on okay button. Restart your computer.

This is an matter for me also .I also facing this kind of the problem with my laptop friend. I am having the Toshiba Satellite A665-S5170. I bought it from my friend. It is second hand laptop I bought .I thought it is the problem in the laptop so I returned him. I given him back because of this issue and later I come to know that it is the Windows Update that's causing it. All the Toshiba agent are hopeless as well. Such a big problem is there in their laptop and they are not aware and don’t know how to repair it. Toshiba desires to come their crap and fix these kind of problem.

Thank you, friend for giving your reply on my post. You gave given me lot of idea to come out of this problem. Now I come to know where the actual problem was. There was nothing wrong with my keyboard. It was totally problem due to the battery. My battery is not in well condition. It get discharge so fast. So light on keyboard become dim. To save the power supply. But when I connect my laptop to the charging it shown me full light on touch pad. Media light also can be seen easily. Thanks once again.

Hello friend I am facing problem with my Toshiba Satellite A665-S6050 laptop. If you would surly appreciated. All buttons on my laptop is working fine. Problem is that all the keys in the media over the keyboard and the light above the touch screen is always lit. The only time the light was off touchpad when disabled touchpad. Everything works fine, but I wonder why none of the lights are always more. Is there a place that may have changed anyone aware? Has anyone had ever this kind of problem?

I don’t think that this is some kind of problem, actually it is just normal and it is made to work in the same way, If the touchpad will be enabled the the light will be on and when you will disable the light will turn off.