Thread: Drivers for Toshiba Satellite C650 I5010 is not working

Drivers for Toshiba Satellite C650 I5010 is not working

Hello friend, I got very serious issue with my Toshiba laptop. I have Toshiba Satellite c650 l5010 laptop. I bought this laptop 6 months ago. It is working very fine. It comes with the windows 7 32 bit operating system. It had 3GB Ram, Intel core i3 processor, 320GB HDD. A have not made any changes since I bought this laptop. Few day ago I have changed the operating system on my laptop from then I am getting problem of the driver. Now I windows 7 64 bit OS. It did not take any driver. I use the CD that come with laptop but it does not work. Tell me any suggestion.

Re: Drivers for Toshiba Satellite C650 I5010 is not working

Hello friend I have read your problem regarding the driver issue in your Toshiba laptop. It sounds the problem of the operating system. The operating system you have installed presently does not support the driver that is in the CD. Or your CD may not be working doing well with your system. Please try you CD in other PC and check whether it is working or not. But most probably I think it is problem of OS. The CD you are provided contain the driver for 32 bit operating system. So I will suggest you to have 64 bit driver for your system.

Thank you, friend for giving your reply on my post. I think you are saying very well because everything was perfect before formatting. When I was using windows 7 32 bit that was already installed. I had no problem of the driver. I looked for 64 bit driver from the internet but I could not find the actual driver for it to work. So I finally decided to come back to the 32 bit operating system. I installed the windows 7 32 bit OS . Now I am facing same problem with this also. I am not able to load the driver. What could be the problem my friend.

Hello friend I think your CD that you got with your laptop is not working right now. But from my knowledge windows 7 32 bit operating system accept all the device attached to system and install the driver for that. I think you have not proper CD of windows 7. I have the same Toshiba satellite laptop. I never need to use driver CD. I am also using windows 7 32 bit operating system. There would be the problem with your hardware also please get it check from service center.

Hi everybody, I am also having similar kind of the problem. I have also Toshiba Satellite laptop at my home. And I have a HP deskjet printer. Problem is that I am not able to connect my printer with my laptop. I have windows 7 install in this laptop. Windows 7 should automatically detect the driver for printer but it is not so. I used to install the driver from the CD but it is not taking the driver from the CD also . But I can use this printer with windows XP in my desktop.