Thread: Toshiba Satellite A665 S6070 hangs up randomly

Toshiba Satellite A665 S6070 hangs up randomly

I have bought the new brand Toshiba Satellite A665 S6070 last month and something has happened to this laptop as it just gets freeze no matter what I do. It is not even able to play single video in the Media Player with no other programs running. I am not having much knowledge about the computer workings and I am looking forward to return this laptop to my dealer as I didn't expect that it would start hanging up just after single month. This laptop has Windows XP installed on it.

Re: Toshiba Satellite A665 S6070 hangs up randomly

I have just repaired the computer of one of my customers Toshiba Satellite A70-PSA70C KL 100E for a similar problem. In my case, I thought a priori that it was a problem with the wireless network card or its connection to the motherboard...Result: Toshiba has changed their cool in the motherboard and the top cover (where there is the keyboard, for return to factory default Manufacture about it!) I hope everything goes well for you ... and you're still under warranty! Contact Toshiba evening to investigate the phone with them, they have good service (speak to someone about your problem to level 2!)

Tip: If you must go bring your computer to an authorized service TOSHIBA, I suggest you make a backup of your system and format your hard drive so there is that the Recovery CD to install ... otherwise they'll supplement a great charge and probably only if you have a software problem they refuse to investigate the hardware.

Have you got any extra equipment (such as memory, HDD, etc) to the machine that is not what left the factory? When you say "freeze" ... this condition is temporary (as if it freezes momentarily then non-frozen), or you need to shut down and restart the computer? Does freezing any errors occur before or after it freezes? When it freezes the whole machine is "stuck" (can not move the mouse, the keyboard does not respond) or just the application of frozen assets? When you see any activity frees hard disk. It is the HDD light or flashes while frozen? It added no other software for this machine different from that come with it? Assuming this is quite reproducible, open "Task Manager" + + , Then click the "Processes" tab, and leave it running in the background, resized so that it can still work, but still view it. When the machine freezes, you see a particular item exhausting% CPU?

To avoid removing the battery each freeze, keep the button on the laptop startup for about 5 seconds or a little more...The scandisk is the right move for error checking and possible defective sector repair hard drives. Should test the scandisk in safe mode (tapping F8 or F5 to start the computer before Windows loads). Several problems can occur due to: CPU temperature high, a utility like CPU-Z can know the temperature or faulty memory arrays: the ability to test memory with windows xp.

I think it could be a graphic card from this problem has been generated. If it is a graphics card problem, then, after a temporary freeze on screen in which you move the mouse, the mouse pointer will reappear at a different position from that which it occupied before the freeze. You can change your graphics card driver from the Control Center to see if the problem is the graphics card driver or the graphics card itself.