Thread: Arrow keys are not working properly in Toshiba satellite l455d-s5976

Arrow keys are not working properly in Toshiba satellite l455d-s5976

Hello friends I'm having a real issue along with the Toshiba laptop, I found that I am not able to get the arrow key to work perfectly when I am able to access any web site and while surfing on to the Internet. I find that when I press the up arrow I'm moving down the page and pressing down I think I can pass. I think before everyone and everything was perfect and I was able to use keys as desired. So can someone who knows why I am facing this problem and what should I do to overcome this.

Re: Arrow keys are not working properly in Toshiba satellite l455d-s5976

Hey have you checked with the arrow keys on your laptop on to the Word document or any other app where scrolling is allowed, if not, then I would suggest you attempt the arrow keys along with some different applications and then see if you are able to make use of the arrow keys on your laptop or not. And in this if it is not working properly then I think your keys get damaged or there is some kind of malfunction from inside. Because of that your keys are not working properly.

Hi buddy in this you just check the configuration of the laptop keyboard and tell me that what conclusion you get in this. And why your buttons are not working correctly. What I think might have something wrong with the configuration of your Toshiba laptop keyboard and for the reason that you may be facing this kind of problem. So look for the first time in the keyboard settings and then see if they can overcome the problem.

Why do not you try to access a different Web site and then see that if they are able to work on that or still your issue persist, it may be that the website is accessed by itself could have some sort of problem and for that reason you are also facing the problem of malfunctioning keyboard keys, try to access several web site and then see if the key functions correctly or not. If the keys do not work, then you could have a problem with the inner part of the keyboard that ultimately you have to repair it.

Guys I tried the arrow key to the Word document as you guys have mentioned over here and I have come to know that the arrow keys work quite well there. In the Word document when I press the up arrow key then it is easily move up and press the down arrow that can easily move down. But when it comes to accessing the website and when I press the up or down key where the opposite occurs. So with this I am sure that there is no problem with the inner workings of the keyboard, so someone can help me to know what else I can do to overcome the problem.

Maybe what I think is that the problem could be in the web browser you are using to access the Internet and indirectly web pages where you cannot get the full use of the arrow keys. It could be a problem with your Internet browsing with every time you click the arrow keys if the opposite occurs, so with this what I think is that there must be a necessity in the change of browser you are currently using and then see if you can solve the problem, I hope that this solution is the trick for you.

Thank you very much above the ultimate solution, did the trick for me, I uninstalled the Mozilla Firefox was having on the system and moved to install the new version of the Mozilla browser, and then after the installation when restart my computer and Internet access to go to the website I found that the arrow was working extensively out there that is that they were acting accordingly as desired, so thank you very much and am very pleased with the service.