Thread: How to upload pictures through Sony Ericsson c903

How to upload pictures through Sony Ericsson c903

I wondered a few days ago on how to upload photos from my phone to Facebook. Well, I have an unlimited internet service on my phone, but do not know how to do this. I am able to take pictures and send them via MMS, but the mms service costs a lot. So I prefer to stay away from it. So any of you have any idea on how to upload photos from my phone and then share it with on the facebook. Well one thing I would like to inform you all that my phone is the Sony Ericsson c903 and not having Facebook applications that are commonly found in those days. So the answer as soon as I am waiting for your responses.

Re: How to upload pictures through Sony Ericsson c903

I do not think so you can try this option. Since the phone is not taking the Facebook application as you have said in your post. So you would be able to view only those images that are jumping and you can also get to see the posts and comments are being written by their friends. Well, even permanently to send your comments, and to establish their state. I really do not think it will be able to upload any of your photos on the phone. So unless and until the Facebook applications that are normally on these days, you cannot go ahead with uploading images.

Even I am having the same opinion. On this I think that it would not be able to upload all the photos on the facebook through the mobile. On the other hand, if you still have some confusion then you are able to visit the web site from your phone and attempt to upload the picture in the normally way do the computer or laptop. Try to work on it if you think you would succeed. These days iPhone and some other high-end phones have the features to upload photos directly on the facebook. And they support the Facebook application. So I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

If you have any confusion regarding the lack of availability for the function, then you can try to have a chat with people from Sony Ericsson. Probably they will advice on this and give you the information on what the possibilities can be done to refresh the image. I do not think you would be able to come up here, but still better advise to have a chat with them. On the other hand, I heard an application like Facebook supporting feature on your Sony Ericsson C903, you are able to upload the image directly on the facebook. So I suggest you take a look at these characteristics and thus decide. If you still have any questions, feel free to post here.

Well, I have even heard of the application as the role of Sony Ericsson. One of my friend also had this type of application and was able to upload photos directly from a cell phone to facebook, but recently had a problem with cell phone and that the particular application had been deleted from the cell phone which you are recently making use of. So I'll try to have a chat with people from Sony Ericsson and try to obtain useful information from them. Thanks for all your inputs on this particular issue. I really appreciate your efforts in this area.