Thread: Cursor is not working properly on Dell inspiron 5150 screen

Cursor is not working properly on Dell inspiron 5150 screen

I have a Dell Inspiron 5150. Newly I have started getting the trouble. Well the difficulty is that the cursor keeps jumping all over the screen at whatever time I type any words while composing any mail. The cursor keeps jumping at whatever time I am typing somewhat. I do not know what can be the difficulty here? I have tried making use of this mouse in the different computers and it is working flawlessly there. Why is it not running correctly here? I also have installed all the required drivers in the system. Please do help me with this problem as it is causing a lot of problem in typing. I am waiting for your response.

Re: Cursor is not working properly on Dell inspiron 5150 screen

Well this is a very complex trouble and this type of issue happens because of various reasons. One of my friends had an optical mouse even he was going through the same problem. So he changed the surface where he place his mouse. So for him this was the main issue and because of that he was going through this kind of issue. And in this he was find that this all thing were happening because of the electrostatic force which is present on to the surface of the mouse. So after that he kept simple paper under the mouse which helps him a lot to get him free from this situation. So if you want then you are also able to to go for the same. And see that whether this will going to help you or not.

Well, this may be a perfect solution if you are using external mouse if you are not making use of the external mouse for the laptop then there is a possibility that the laptop's touchpad is very sensitive. If that is the case, then you require to lower the sensitivity of the touch screen which are recently making use of. It has often been noticed that if the touch screen sensitivity is high, then the cursor keeps changing and gives a lot of problems during writing. So my advice would be to take a look at the sensitivity of the touch screen laptop and reduced. I hope this suggestion helps.

If you have installed the necessary driver in to your system so I think that it is not happening because of the driver issue. And in this you can also go for the different mouse and check that on to your system. And just tell me that what you are getting after making use of the different mouse. And in that case also you are getting the same result then the problem would happen because of the touch sensitivity which is going to reduce through the control panel and then to reduce the sensitivity of the touch screen. Also have a look at the bottom of the mouse that is used when using the mouse. There can be no possibility that the surface is not suitable and affecting the operation of the cursor. So take a look at the suggestions and work on it accordingly.

Well, I think the problem is happening because of the touchpad I think the touch screen sensitivity is very high and therefore I believe that the cursor will jump every time while I am going to write something. Once I've also changed the surface of mouse that had placed me. So now I'm using the mouse is working really well. Also, the cursor is also working well and there is still jumping. So thanks for all the efforts made to solve my problem.