Thread: Need a video driver for Toshiba Qosmio F15 Av201

Need a video driver for Toshiba Qosmio F15 Av201

I am looking a driver for the F15 AV201. I have reinstalled the windows xp operating system on to my Toshiba Qosmio F15 Av201 laptop. So about it I want to know that where am I able to get the video driver for this model. I have asked about this to many of the people but they also get confused in this. They also do not have much information about it. So I just came here and make a thread about it. I have seen the Nvidia sticker on to my laptop and it did except for video. And when I check in to the device manager so it is showing the Video Controller which is VGA compatible. So if you have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I will be thankful for any input from your side.

Re: Need a video driver for Toshiba Qosmio F15 Av201

After reading the question which you are asking over here truly saying that I get little bit confused in this. You have stated that you are not able to get the video driver for it. But if you visit the Toshiba official website is you will be easily able to get this driver from that website. And the most recent display driver for that model you will be able to download from the Product Support Link at the top the page.

Hey I just want to say sorry for the confusion which is created over here. Actually here I want to tell you here that in my system the driver which I get I am not able to install it and this is the only driver which is not getting installed in the system. And others are installed without any kind if issue. And while installing the video driver I get an error in to the device manager. And in this when I uninstall it and after that try to install it but unable to get any solution after trying this. So please tell me what to do in order to get rid from this issue.

I am also going through the same issue and in this I have also tried the driver form Product support. But in my case nothing seems to work in my case. Can you guys have any idea through which I am able to get the idea that what kind of video card I am using in my laptop. Regarding this issue I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution on the same. So if you guys have any idea on it so please try to help us as soon as it is possible for you people.