Thread: Toshiba Satellite C650 hangs up

Toshiba Satellite C650 hangs up

I have got the Toshiba Satellite C650 last month as my birthday gift and it was working great until last day. But recently I have came across the hanging issue of this laptop. It is taking about 10 minutes to log off and shut down and almost all the programs won't be responding. I didn't got that what could be in this machine due to which it is not even able to run 3 programs at a time. I am using a Windows 7 on this machine along with the 4 Gb of DDR3 RAM and it has a core i3 2.27 cpu.

Re: Toshiba Satellite C650 hangs up

I guess Intel's core i3 processor is enough to run the multiple programs at the same time. So the problem does not seems to be with the hardware at all. I think there must be virus on your machine which is blocking your machine's cpu and hence no other programs are able to use the cpu and they are not responding due to the same reason. I suggest you to use any good antivirus program to remove all the viruses out of your machine.

Make sure that there is nothing wrong with the operating system that you are running on your machine as there might be some files corrupted to because of which your operating system is not able to run an applications and hence it gets hanged. When program does not responds then it means that there is something wrong either with the program or with the cpu usage. Mostly it is the CPU usage, As if any programs does not gets enough resources then it gets sluggish and at the end it gets hanged.

Computer system needs a better ram to work faster and when it does not have proper ram support then your computer machine gets slow. But when your ram support is extremely low then it becomes hard for operating system to run smoothly and let other programs runs smoothly. I think your laptop might be lacking in the ram support for which you need to get the bit more ram support. It could be virus as well so you better scan first.

First of all disconnect all the portable things that you might have connected with your laptop such as hard drive or pen drive or memory card as it could slow down your machine if it has any virus on it. Ultimately it disturbs your laptop's operating system even if you have not opened the flash drive or memory card. Once you have disconnected all the things then check that is there any process in the task manager consuming large amount of cpu usage even if you have not opened any program.