Thread: Toshiba Libretto W105 not supporting Docking Options

Toshiba Libretto W105 not supporting Docking Options

So I establish an interesting restriction of our W100 Libretto, I have a pair of Toshiba DynaDock (USB Docking Stations which link to the video screen USB Cards). I have a first-generation and second generation version, I went in advance and tried to use it with my W105 and now I was capable to acquire the DynaDock installed, but simply permit the 3 rd monitor work if the W105 was in portrait approach, if treated landscape that could turn off the monitor of the 3 rd. So I thought I should go ahead with the visit to DynaDock support site and low and behold. Clearly that the Libretto W105 does not support.

Re: Toshiba Libretto W105 not supporting Docking Options

Hi I have a query which is the dock representation you are using and did it workings with a single monitor. I was thinking regarding exchange a docking station for the libretto. Did you sprint video in the company of the docking station and if so how it workings and played it to treat some type of game. Please let me know if you have any suggestion on how to resolve the difficulty of the docking station. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

I contain together the first generation and second generation of the DynaDock U; I include used this with dissimilar laptops and more than a few tablets and it works well for a USB video card. I am be acquainted with some have used them for video and games, but I am using them for productivity. As I said, the video does not work appropriately on the Libretto W105 and is listed as not supported. So please give me some suggestion and thank you for your reply.

Hello guys I am facing similar kind of problem. It is rare. I attempt the Toshiba Dynadock U at work and did not actually work moreover well, but I just tried on the same model at home and its work. The only dissimilarity this time was just above the active display in the Libretto, using the bottom as bulliton board and installed it. I think I should consume my previous words. So Dynadock U works, which be supposed to signify the Dynadock V be supposed to work fine.

Hello I am using Toshiba W105 and these sounds similar to an additional limitation of the graphics driver and applications. Toshiba, if you listen, work would be kind enough to allow the display settings to be more adaptable without altering other built in functions? So according to me it’s a graphic driver problem try to find about it on internet I am sure you will get proper solution on your query. If you able to find any solution related to your query then share your experience with us. Thank you, I love the Toshiba Libretto W105

I am not apprehensive about it, is at a standstill laptop video card. And I have not at all possess a laptop that be capable of drive more than 2 monitors in the company of the onboard card. USB docking station has its individual video card that permits you to drive the third monitor. I know from driving past compressed portrait manner is additional demanding than the landscape that may give explanation my first experience.