Thread: Toshiba Satellite L505-13z running Windows 7 not starting

Toshiba Satellite L505-13z running Windows 7 not starting

I have purchased a new laptop 8 weeks ago. It was running alright up until today. Later than using it in the morning, it was gone running and after a few time it hibernated itself as per usual. When turned back on Internet Explorer was not starting, it appeared frozen. I tried CTRL ALt Del, but it would not respond. So I restarted it. It had a music CD in BTW. It came up with the following message: Windows Error Recovery Windows failed to start. A new hardware or software transform might be the cause. .... with an option of Launching Startup Repair (recommended) or Start Windows normally. Choosing the first one does get me to a black screen ( after loading files??)with the mouse arrow that can be moved...but nothing else. The second option acquires me to the Windows logo saying Starting Windows, but nil happens (after 7 min or so it restarts). With F8 I am not able to start in Command Prompt or anything else really. Starting in safe mode stops at a certain point.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L505-13z running Windows 7 not starting

I have the same problem w / my daughter Satellite L455-S5975 (Windows 7 Home Edition 32-bit). When the computer is on, load, and then takes you to a screen that gives you two options: Start Windows normally, or repair. Choose either starts what appears to be normal "boot", but ultimately either get routed back to the same screen or just staring at a blank black screen with a mouse will not move. I have also tried using the F8 button and through most of the options that I know, but nothing works. I get the identical result -> the identical screen with two options, or you end up staring at a blank black screen with a mouse will not move. I have also tried removing the battery and charger only and after replacing the battery. Still nothing. I'm at a loss. I want to see if there is anything else you can try before we get to spend much money to get to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have seen the same issue on my toshiba laptop not to worry at all. Does it work ca could not start?? before changing the inverter test on an external monitor (fn + F5) but otherwise a technique that made its classes. Disconnect the battery, press power to unload the cm connecting mains, replace the battery and the lil +: block BACKSPACE key for Real Five Minutes. Turn ... bingo the computer works, both good something worries me, I have the inverter is dead but also on external monitor it works perfectly.

It's definitely a hardware problem. Go into the bios (F2 or F8 or Del / rollaway or F10) at startup and searches in the last page (with the arrows on the keyboard) load bios default and do save & exit (y) and restarts after ... Perhaps this is also a problem of evil began peripheral or when you take off your computer and checked all the connections where you go into a store information.

Motherboard check if your video card works fine .. through an external monitor and using the keypad to release the picture on external screen. Think about lighting ... And if not, it is possible that the cable that connects the card is not plugged ... it lies between the keyboard and the screen .. so we have removed the screen and the top cover of the keyboard .... and verified the connection. It is also possible that neon is dead .. there must be replaced.