Thread: Nokia C7 camera inserts color patches in the image

Nokia C7 camera inserts color patches in the image

The mobile phone that I am using right now is Nokia C7. Moreover from the fact that I believe a camera on a Smartphone is hopeless without the capability to create macro shots that is ability to click the documents, I am very dissatisfied by the picture superiority of the camera of my Nokia C7.The picture which I have clicked shows the result of a shot picturing a white wall; which changes color from left to right from green to pink and from there to light blue. I first accepted these fake colors the camera of my C7 created on shots of a white winter landscape. I posted that error jointly with the similar picture and showed too many people about the problem that I am facing, but they were not able to show any of the effect and the answer in it. But the thing is that I am not able to find what the problem in it is and why it is creating that problem in the camera.

Re: Nokia C7 camera inserts color patches in the image

Just give a try to clean the lens that is present in it, that should work as I was getting the same problem of the extra color that was getting added in the picture, as my friend suggested that you should clean the lens and see what is happening in it, this will remove all the error that was present in it, so just give a try and see, this helped me I hope it may help you also, all the best for the same. But be careful while you are cleaning the lens, do not use any kind of the force in it, as it will destroy the setting of the lens and make it worse.

This kind of the problem occurs due to the camera lens only, as the light falls on the lens, it is noticed that there is some of the problem that is present in the lens which become an added color in the picture, so now once you have done the proper setting of the same , then it will help you to remove the extra color that is entering the lens of the camera, so once you are able to cope up with this then it will be easy forgetting a new and a bright pictures.

The parts which are present in the camera are very sensitive and also they are very delicate when you are trying to use, has the mobile fell from your hand in any of the case, if this is the case then the problem is that the orientation of the camera is been changed and also I have seen that it is very difficult to do the setting and also to repair the thing in a proper manner, so now the best thing is that you just see for some other mobile or give this mobile to the service center, they will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible from their side, but the thing is that they are for a very short time, I have faced this kind of the problem many a time in the past.

I have also experience the same kind of the problem in it; it is actually disturbing when u thought that you have bought a good quality phone. But mine was not only on white winter landscape but other article too. Which was providing the pink and the other color patches? I send my phone back to customer service and was given to them over 2 weeks. Undoubtedly I told to the customer service they could take lot of time until the phone is in tip top condition. But they were not up to the mark, I though they have cure the problem for the camera but it turn out the same. They said is like this as they cannot see any problem in it. I am really angry on them as this people are colorblind.