Thread: Card Reader does not work on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5034

Card Reader does not work on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5034

I am having this bizarre trouble about the Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5034 core i3 laptop. once I switch on the power, the bootup procedure is eccentrically sluggish and once logging into windows 7, the card reader doesn't function to any further extent. I am using a realtek card reader earlier but then after going through the device manager, it come out as unknown device. in addition, the card reader is little by little blinking even though there is null media inserted throughout the boot process, logging in, and shutting down. This carry on restarts, and startup recovery still shows up. The lone thing I did to crack than the problem is to power off the laptop and re-put the battery in place and it decipher the problem. though, i'm not convinced by this resolution I did, as it is something concerning about a hardware difficulty and perhaps reoccur in the future. I'm anxious about an inherent problem of my laptop. I wish there is an important person who can clarify the real hitch about this.

Re: Card Reader does not work on Toshiba Satellite L505-ES5034

To avoid that you need to reinstall Windows 7 again perfect, you can really only try to eliminate all driver remnants of previous installation attempts to respect your Card Reader. Before you obviously need to first uninstall the files Inst. It's best to take it to CCleaner (google it) and uninstall go to Tools / Programs and fish you out the component that is responsible for your card reader. The subsequent elimination of driver residue was here in the forum also dealt with many times. If you have all this + a restart after you, you can again use the matching Acer drivers and hope that it will run.

So I was in the device manager there are no exclamation mark, the card reader was just not detected, even though he has installed himself at the last times have been filed to a memory card has. and when the driver install from the toshiba site for the drivers or my unhoped came an error message. I tried the variant of the drivers are of me and realtek downloaded and installed, everything worked perfectly. so I can not try with your drivers first because I am absolutely happy that the card reader is working again.

I seems like a Hardware problem to me which might be regarding the USB as well. Anyway, Here I have provided the procedure to sort out this issue.

1. Stop your PC
    2. Put the switch on the rear panel to 'Off'
    3. Unplug the power cord
    4. Put the switch on the back 'On'
    5. Supports ten seconds on the Start button on the front
    6. before
    7. Put the switch on the rear panel to 'Off'
    8. Reconnect the power cord
    9. Put the switch on the back 'On'
    10. Turn on your PC

use a "USB CARD READER", put your memory card in and reconnect to the computer rebooting possible for proper operation. It will replace your card reader, which normally causes problems for ALL the world and makes me want to throw the comp on the 5th floor. Avoid parking or close your windows if USB Card Reader will have more power in writing / reading that classic you have. It accepts cards up to 8GB (for the most common models) and provides reading and recording data. From 16gb you should check the features (I love that word) of the key and adjust accordingly.

I am giving the solution that worked for me, I use the memory sticks, the little that comes with the digital camera is only 16 MB, therefore, were used as disk of saves to keep accounting....But I use an adapter for the card because memory stick duo, small, and it was the adapter that was HS So here, change another adapter and which could work for you too).