Thread: How to improve the speed of a 2.1 rom in Dell streak?

How to improve the speed of a 2.1 rom in Dell streak?

Well I am using the dell streak phone from last few months and the thing here is that it is really fantastic and also serving me the best. Now there is only one query with me that is there is a way that will allow me to increase the speed f 2.1 Rom in this phone. So please help me and let me know how to improve the speed of a Rom 2.1 on our streak message to a person of good will.

Re: How to improve the speed of a 2.1 rom in Dell streak?

Basically the hack debug.sf.hw = 1 in the file build. Be prepare to transfer management of the user interface rather than the CPU but the GPU graphics chip. So the UI is more fluid because the GPU adreno 200 I recall, the same as the nexus one is less busy basically it rolls thumbs as the CPU. So we gave him a job to do and less overwhelmed as the CPU, it does so faster and the CPU is no longer available for other tasks. I hope that this works in your favor and you will be able to solve the issue.

I just bought root explore and I made the manipulation and the huge difference! The menus now appear instantly whereas before, in 2.1, menu widgets, for example, was very slow. Folders, menus, application menu as displayed immediately. I thought not see a difference like that and ensure that the phone will do lot better in future. If you see the line, just behind support line to be changed and the cursor is placed behind the 0. Deletes the put 1 and press the menu button and puts it save and exit.

Already verified that you feel good root then you go into system, which is home to the last directory in the list. And the file "build.prop" you must find, is at the beginning of the list. You click on it and then open with an editor. And so if you not see the file, verify that you did well rooter. And is a kind of badge of sheriff over and nothing happens as I clicked but I did root to serve as my shoot me

Well I am also using the same phone and it is really doing well for me since the speed is increased. Now what you have to do here is that just see whether you are able to contact with the dell customer service and then after contacting then you have to let them know the actual problem faced by you as here you have to improve the speed then you can see how it will help you in all the cases. I am sure that they will cooperate with you and also ill help you to solve the issue.