Thread: My Dell streak not responding more

My Dell streak not responding more

Here I have a big problem violent do a factory reset is using the command: "0x413c fast boot-i-w" My phone was stuck on the blank page so I removed the letters "in the USB and with both the volume and button of the power button nothing happens and that's with normal button with the NPC over the power button. Please help me in this case and let me know what copula be the proper solution for the same.

Re: My Dell streak not responding more

Well this problem was not related to flash, it was just a regular failure .After you have just be a hardware problem, but that happened when you flashed, and there's just a coincidence. But just the flash and using QDL, you cannot bicker a streak. I hope that this information will be enough for you and also will satisfy all your needs and will help you to solve the issues with ease.

While holding the button, you branch your USB cable from pc streak Warning, do not relax at any time. You wait a few seconds always supported your pc should display a notification as to why a USB device was connected as if you plugged any other USB device, memory, printer, etc .If you did not notice, leaves open the device manager before connecting. That way you will receive the device when connecting even if your notifications are not working.

Once you have the notification and not before you can release the button. The streak is now in diagnostic mode. The streak, you should see nothing, screen off, there is virtually completely off. After you read with care the rest of the tutorial with the driver installation and use of QDL, etc. If it is still not detected or your port is on the streak HS, or your cable is HS or the USB port of your PC does not work change the port or try another PC

In fact I think it's my fault because when reset by the pc the first stage was good, but the second step was to test too long the Dell was on the white screen of fast boot. I let off USB and then remove the battery and try to start as recovery and has nothing to give I do not see how his property damage .I thank you for your answers you provide, I will try on XP to see it and I give you what's going to the next.