Thread: N64 Emulator on Android mobile phone

N64 Emulator on Android mobile phone

They now released an N64 emulator on the Android Market (which will cost $ 5), this band is awesome. That is another of a lot of motive androids is superior than the iPhone. With the iPhone / iTouch jailbreak have to be able to play emulators, but Android only allows you to make Straight Outta the box (on a side note, only rooted my phone and its bloody awesome, I have the Droid two in the world, and now I have OC 'd at 1.4GHz, and I was free wireless WiFi instead of paying $ 30 a month for version, I am episodes fission flash ROM on my phone, I am happy, I LOVE ANDROID!), but all Anyway, I thought I would share in case some of you did not know. And I have a PS1 emulator, but apparently Sony is releasing a PS1 emulator license for Android phones, at some point this year. I'm happy about that.

Re: N64 Emulator on Android mobile phone

You sound like me in about 15 months before, what time my Droid was still novel. I guess this is the first cell phone / Android? If so, I do not charge you for being so excited. I have the entire emulators on my handset too. I would advise you get a grip game for it though. It has much better play. Glad classic games you are taking benefit from your handset. I have been looking to upgrade to the 2/Global Droid, but appears to have no gingerbread ROM out for yet. If I can hold on long enough, you could wait until the Droid 3, mixing or HTC Play Xperia.

The iPhone is delayed slowly running out of arguments against Android. That's why Apple is leaning even lower in his speeches. The scene of the Android game leaps and bounds above what it was about 6 months and the summer will be longer. There are a lot of "attractive" games available for the mobile phone that I have sufficient time in the day to play. So you can enjoy your Android. It is much more better them iPhone.

Game gripper is enormous; I just hope there was extra interest for their Bluetooth version that got put on hold. And I have been using the 64 Emulator. It runs enormous on the Galaxy S line, but it is buggy and hurtles a lot. I purchased it in suspense to play Conker's Bad Fur Day but that is the only game I have tried that won’t run. Super Mario 64 will have to surge over for a while. And I just barely purchased this last night, runs enormous on my G2. Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Banjo Tooie and OOT, all run without troubles for me.

You are right, this is my first mobile phone (although I do have the latest iTouch 4thGen, got it back in December) and I like my android. Now rooted it, overclocked it, such as I said, and at the present I am about to flash Fission ROM on it. Which is about as lock to a GB ROM they have presently, but they are operating on a port to create Droid/2 ROMs effort, and the D2G is getting GB in may anyways. They now lately got the SBF intended for the D2G so that is why there are not too many ROMs yet, but at the moment that they have it, the public at XDA, with others, are operating hard to get many more ROMs for the D2G.

I individually find emulator for the present generation of console / handheld / whatever that slightly silly, just go purchase the damn thing and run it individually natively. I make use of emulators to cooperate games on cheer up that I no longer own while at rest have the games for them. The N64, for instance, mine broke only some years before, but at rest I have fairly a large collection of games that I like to play this emulator permits me to do. And truthfully, I am energized to have games such as Super Mario 64 and to play on long flights and trips.