Thread: Dell Inspiron 1525 refuse to connect with wireless network

Dell Inspiron 1525 refuse to connect with wireless network

I am not able to connect my Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop with the wireless network that I am using at my home, it is a password protected network, they system is specified with the Intel i3 core processor, for the wireless network I am using Broadcom wireless router. Whenever I tried to connect with the home network by selecting from the wireless network from list, it flashes that the network is not specified, after close this error message another message appears into the screen that windows does not able to connect with the selected network. What should I do now to get relief from this problem, suggest me with positive tricks regarding this issue? Thank you in advance.

Re: Dell Inspiron 1525 refuse to connect with wireless network

Is the wireless wizard is working properly in your system, to confirm whether the problem is occurring for the wireless router driver or not, I recommend you to check the wireless wizard in another wifi network, if those are working fine then be sure that there is no issue with the wireless wizard, you need to process for any other trick to resolve this problem. Along with this also be sure that the driver is compatible with the operating system version also with the other system specification. It will surely help you to figure out the problem, go through this.

Is your home network is password protected then I recommend you to check whether w you are inserting the correct password and also the user name. If you will insert the fault one then these types of issues might be occurred. Apart from that also like to suggest you to repair the internet connection wizard, from the installation disc or installer, run that program and from the welcome screen click on repair the connection wizard, wait till it completes and reboot your system and connect the system with the router. Also like to suggest you to run the internet connection diagnose process, if there is any internet connection problem then it will directs you.

I am also facing a problem with the newly installed Broadcom wireless router driver, I think the driver is not running properly, in the last night when I tried to connect system with the wifi network it flashes that the network is not defined by router, though this is listing inside the wireless network’s list, but can’t able to access that one. I checked the connection, it proper. But the problem that I described in my post is still arriving not able to connect with the wireless network. There is no other wifi network is listing by which I can try to confirm about the problem. What should be the cause of this issue, any ideas form any one?

As per my opinion, I recommend you to reload the wireless router driver, for that open device manager and then open network tab, under that right click on the device driver and choose the update option, select recommended option and then browser the installation file from your system’s hard drive or from the disc, run the installation program and wait till it requires you to reboot our system. Go through this, it termed as the last and ultimate solution for any kind of problem those are related with the wireless router driver. After this run the disc cleanup process it will remove the unused and removed driver installed file from your hard drive. Go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

Thank to everyone for your replies, these are very much works for these types of router related problem, now I am get relief from the problem by reload the wireless router driver, though I was also tried with the internet connection diagnose and also by network connection wizard, but nothing was helped me, after that I simply proceed with the driver reload process and get relief from the problem. thank you again, if there is anyone having similar issue then I recommend you to follow the above mentioned processes.