Thread: Which is the best portable device to view the technical PDF

Which is the best portable device to view the technical PDF

Hello friends, I am having a kind of the issue in selecting the best portable device to view the PDF files in it, the thing is that I have to go through many of the technical material and also some of the pdf books like CCNA, C, C++ etc. right now I am using NOOK which is an ipad to view the content of the PDF, the thing is that the screen is too small and it is unable to view the content in the Landscape mode, and landscape mode is the one which is been used by me for a long time. Some time I just view the Youtube videos in the device but it is really horrible because it just tears the graphs and the pages and gives the dull effect in it. I checked out Nook color online, it is really nice and there is also the zoom factor present in it, but it is not that good when you consider the whole device as a whole, so is there any of the other device that can help me in getting the view properly.

Re: Which is the best portable device to view the technical PDF

Hey you can do one thing, you can get an Tablet PC in that you just run the Adobe Reader X this will cover all the things that are present that you want to use it for reading purpose, the items and all other thing that you want to use can be found on the Ebay, the tablet that you will be using will be bigger than the Ipad, also it will be heavier and useful in the Ipad and it will be providing all the feature that you want to use. So just go for this and see the difference that you find in the display between the both devices.

Hello, I would recommend you to go with the Ipad, it is just simple, if you want to just read the PDF file in the device that you want to then you don’t want to go with the tablet PC, here you have to just scroll the thing here and there, instead of that just go with the Ipad here screen sensitivity that is been provided is the best. The tablet will lead in slowing the task of yours. Tablet is one of the apple devices that only focused on a single task, but the Ipad is one which can do more than one thing simultaneously.

Hello there, the thing is that when you are using any of the devices for the technical purpose, it is always linked to the completion of the task, for example in any of the technical language there are place where you want to compile the program and just check if the program is been running or not. I have tried using the laptop, Tablets etc but the only way to read the technical content is the computer, the only way you could do this is by just checking the display of the device, and after that compare the looks and just see that which one of them is best for you.

Hello friends, you are right in that case whenever we are using any of the technical material it is always better that you go with the 2nd pc monitor so that all the compilation of the programme this thing is the best to be used , so thanks a lot for giving such a good information this thing has helped me to decide which of the device will be the best for me, I was also thinking to go with the Ipad but I was in confusion state of what to do, but you people has solved the problem that I was facing. Thank you.