Thread: Dell inspiron n5010 fan is very loud

Dell inspiron n5010 fan is very loud

I still have an Dell Inspiron n5010 in use, the fans start to show signs of fatigue. In fact, I noticed one of the two fan was intermittently sounds very unpleasant. Yet it turns, but I feel it is unbalanced or something like that. Still, I would like to change them but no way to get hold of it. The laptop is out of warranty for some years I do not expect me that Dell is changing. Someone he know a shop where I could get these fans spare or any other way that will help me to reduce the fan noise.

Re: Dell inspiron n5010 fan is very loud

Well according to me, you need it back and ask for the change of ventilators. There is no reason that you do not change them. Course intervention will pay off or if he just asks the ventilator you should be able to provide them. They had not found the time and still have something to deal with. I am sure that if the ventilators of the system are checked then you will not get any of the issues regarding the fan and then automatically the sound of the same will be reduced.

Does the fan running queue the second before the launch of Windows when you alum your pc? If yes, is it's windows, which is stifling your fan, if it does not start before you to have such a temperature is that it's the motherboard that is not appropriate. Tap the "Del" key when your pc starts until the bios starts, if it is in English, is in the power option in the menus at the top of your screen, then finds the fan of your and rule the known speed (RPM) and the faster you go. Solution fast in the last tab in your bios, you put your button has a default bios try this it will definitely help you to solve the issue.

To solve this problem is very simple, regularly defragments your hard disk. By cons for the fan is strange months he will fire any 2h 45s in office .I think that it is indeed a driver problem, because when I installed Linux, the ventilate constantly turning back, until I found the ATI Catalyst drivers, once installed more concern with the frequency of the GPU driver to drop off so less heat, so no need for ventilation. Have you installed the XP drivers supplied on the CD? Watch out, there are specific drivers for XP.

I am also having somewhat similar issue where I have a Dell Inspiron 9400 For nearly three weeks or more, I noticed that the fan is left of my computer was not working the law does not work either but I think it's no problem. Suddenly, after running a poker game and several web page, the fan is set to run at incredible speed, therefore very noisy. Moreover, when the latter starts the PC goes to row. I took some info on the Internet from everywhere, and I downloaded Speed Fan to see the temperature of the components. No problem for the hard disk but I noticed that the CPU was hot. After many tests I realized that the fan no longer worked and that it triggered above 60-65 ° there. I solved anything is over and it really happened overnight.