Thread: Nokia C5: Decreased volume after 032.010 software update

Nokia C5: Decreased volume after 032.010 software update

My dad gifted me the Nokia C5 phone as it was my birthday. It was working fine till last Sunday but after that I do not know what occurred to it. I just updated that to the 032.010 software version and then I realized that the volume is much reduced. I cannot hear the songs clearly. It was stronger than before. Even more if you turn up the volume then is also lower than playing the same phone of of my friends. I will be really thankful for all the replies for this. Please respond ASAP. I am waiting for the answers.

Re: Nokia C5: Decreased volume after 032.010 software update

Have you ensure the equalizer that is there in the music player? Through the equalizer you will be capable to put the volume excellence by means of a range of sliders obtainable. Put that consistent with your requirement and if you get that the volume is fine enough for you then you will have to save that setting as well as apply it. You can as well put the preset settings which must be there within the equalizer similar to pop, classic, etc. previous to doing something else, just ensure for this thing.

The firmware you are using may be outdated and corrupt that may be the reason behind it. To solve this problem you need to update the firmware. To check the firmware version you use your mobile phone then you can press * # 0000 # on your handset and while the press that then it will show important information about the phone, along with the version of firmware it contains. If the firmware update is available, you must install it to your mobile. I wish this will resolve the problem for you.

If you are not receiving the answer for this, then you can attempt to restore default settings. If you desire to do that, then open phone settings and I imagine the final option is to restore the phone. Click that and it may ask for the password. You have to enter 12345 as the password. This is the default password for every Nokia phones. If you changed it, then write the changed one. When you click OK this begins doing its work and you require not perform anything subsequent to that. Once finished then phone will restart and you just have to put the date and time on mobile. This will set all options to default and the problem can be solved. But make sure that this is his last option and has tried everything possible, others to do so. Do not go directly to the restoration. Thanks!