Thread: Apple iPad is now useless as a mobile device

Apple iPad is now useless as a mobile device

I am having iPad and that is with Wi-Fi and 3G. I like all the features of this but recently have some problem with this. Actually I have updated the iPad and later than that I observed that the 3G services are failed to function on the iPad and I have also observed that a lot of problems through this. I know that there are a few problems by means of iOS 4.2 so I evaded installing update but after I get the release for iOS 4.2.1 then I considered that every bugs would have been solved but now it is showing me many bigger issues that the 4.2. Is this only me who is having this issue or there are other users as well. Please guide me with your suggestions.

Re: Apple iPad is now useless as a mobile device

Most likely, the question of yours is because of the IOS 4.2.1 and therefore I would say it will be great if you can get rid of this by uninstalling that from your iPad. Well, I do not much about this version of iOS but I think you took the improper steps for the installation and therefore have this problem. If all you want you can go to reinstall IOS 4.2.1 again and see if the reinstallation may help a bit. Well, there's little chance that you may not have problems there. I'll have to find more updated information on newly released IOS and let you know about it.

Please let me know if you have jailbroken iPad and if that is the case then only you are getting this problem here. Well, I definitely believe that this latest 4.2.1 version of IOS is that no errors compared to the previous version. Please tell me if you were to install unswervingly? Actually you should initially install the IOS 4.2. Please, if you do not install it then I recommend you first get this version on the IPAD and then go through the IOS 4.2.1, the reason for this is that there are some files that are required when the version of IOS are changed and therefore earlier versions have to be before installing the higher version.

It will be good for you if you can have clean install of IOS here. I am of the opinion that only you can uninstall this version of the IPAD and then you can install the highest version. Thus I am sure you will enjoy the newly released 4.2.1 IOS. Well, I believe it will be essential to restart the iPad and go for the installation of the iOS. Please attempt this here and tell me that if that was helpful to you.

I've been to the track and let me say that this version of IOS is not reliable, so it has overcome some of the issues that were there with the greatest iOS 4.2 but have been resolved. Well, I think it will be great if you can only restore IPAD of yours and have the maximum IOS running before without any problems. Please push power button for three seconds IPAD and then stay to see the screen. Subsequent to a few seconds pass you will observe a rectangular box that appears on the screen and see a white arrow on it. After this you will see a pop-up slider there. Then, you have to slide your finger across the slider. The iPad will turn off and the rest will be complete.