Thread: display driver in Tosiba Satellite c650 - psc14g-00d00e

display driver in Tosiba Satellite c650 - psc14g-00d00e

Hello friend I have Toshiba satellite c650-psc14g-00d00e laptop. Now I am getting an issue with this laptop. I get an error message - "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements to install the software when it comes to portable display driver Toshiba - Satellite C650 - psc14g-00d00e. I had downloaded the drivers from the site, but it seems to no help. Any idea what may be the cause. Also, if anyone aware what graphics chipset come with the satellite C650-psc14g-00d00e, please let me know.

Re: display driver in Tosiba Satellite c650 - psc14g-00d00e

Hello friend I have read problem regarding the Toshiba laptop display problem. I want to know something about your laptop. When you bought this laptop and what operating system is had. And what is operation system you are using currently. Have you upgraded any kind of the driver in your laptop? Are you installed any graphic card newly. It seems problem of compatibility. Try to put the same configuration as it comes from company. Please let me know all this.

Hello friend first of all I would like to thank you for giving your precious time for me. I bought this laptop 6 month ago. It was working very well. It came with windows XP operating system. I have all the CD that was provided while purchasing it. Later on I decided to change my operating system. So, I installed the windows 7 operating system. It is also working very fine. It has already accepted all the driver like Ethernet, sound and USB except the display driver. So I tried to install from the CD given by Toshiba. But I am getting error. So please help me. I do not any more windows Xp.

Hi buddy, I think the CD you are provided with your Toshiba Satellite Laptop contain the driver that is compatible with your windows XP only. So that when you try to install the driver from that CD you are getting an error. Mostly, windows 7 support all the sound and video driver. But in your case OS does not have driver for your laptop. So I will suggest you to download the driver from the official website of the Toshiba there you enter your model number and download display driver that is supported for windows 7.

possibly you have installed an incorrect driver, as you've downloaded the drivers from Nvidia's web pages and Toshiba, and none of them worked. Therefore, it is possible that some other methods caused a problem. System is installed automatically, which is probably the root of the problem. If not installed the video driver card, then it shows that you have not installed the OS correctly yet. I recommend you use a recovery disk come with by Toshiba to recover the system. If you reinstall the Toshiba CD changes and nothing, then you should be familiar with that it may be a hardware problem. You'd better send it to the expert repair sites. However, we could not get rid of the option that the system drivers or other software causes a problem

From my point of view there could be many reason of this problem first you have not installed operating system properly. If not please reinstall it. Or you have installed the driver for your graphic card that come with Toshiba laptop. Or it seems that your graphic is not compatible with your operating system. You need to install the driver compatible for windows 7.