Thread: Inspiron B130 Power not on after pushing power button

Inspiron B130 Power not on after pushing power button

I left the room returned 30 minutes later and I observe my inspiron B130 was off. I pushed the power button and nothing happened. I unplugged and then Replugged then also nothing happened. Then I removed battery. And put it back in but then also nothing happened. Then I left it for all night and after night when I try to on It again this morning then also nothing happened. I Have tried a call to Dell to ask if this is usual or a security feature. They are not responding properly. Any suggestions from anyone, so thanks.

Re: Inspiron B130 Power not on after pushing power button

May be possible the battery is dead and the motherboard is injured so it does not turn on and run from the brick. None of this has to do with the password. A scenario is unlikely connection is bad. If you remove the battery and it is turn on with AC adapter the response then that is the answer. However, I have seen many of these systems overheated and hoarse voice due to the heat sink is clogged. In both cases, when the State on its dead forever.

Flow rate, is nothing else you can check. If for any reason you get a power surge or failure of electricity and have tried everything else. Take your power cord hits the ground slightly and then plug into the wall, then the system. If it is, there you are. A relay in the power supply is not in any area, got stuck and blows that seemed to have fixed. At least it worked for me and I'm at it noe that not everything is gone. Try it and then tell me.

Hello. My computer will not turn at all. No fans, no lights not anything. I tested the battery out, plugged in, and not plugged in. I tried holding down the power button for 30 seconds on the advice of a computer repair technician we met, but nothing happened. It's as dead as I've ever seen a computer. The only time I can get some of it is when connected to the battery and got the battery - the battery light comes on for a second.

The AC adapter light is flashing when plug-in? Can be two things, First, perhaps the AC adapter or power supply is bad. Try to borrow from another system or a friend. If the source of known good power not yet operational, might be the motherboard. If the computer is at rest under contract, call Dell Tech Support and have the parts replaced. Of course, if not the power supply, then your motherboard causes the problem. The cheapest t / s that can first try to borrow a working power source to prove it, then you have a conclusion after trying it.

I know this kind of problem occurs mostly power failure of any pert inside the computer. You can check all supply like electric supply or anything else. Or if you don’t understand about the main problem then the only alternative is laptop repairer. You have to make contact with computer repairer and I am sure they will help you because they faced this kind of problem all most daily. It saves your time and energy both. Hopefully it will help you.