Thread: Nokia N95 WLAN "No Gateway Reply"

Nokia N95 WLAN "No Gateway Reply"

I have seen many users who are going through this matter. And they get "No gateway reply" message while making use of the WLAN on the N95. I am also going through this matter. I have tried to get the many solution on this but they all seems useless . Regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution on this. I am sure you guys have any solution on this. If yes then please provide it. I will be thankful for any kind of replies from your side.

Re: Nokia N95 WLAN "No Gateway Reply"

Hey do not worry about it because I have one solution for this query and I am sure that it will help you in order to get rid from this matter. So first you just create your connections as normal by making use of the WLAN Wizard, Define Access Point etc. At the present all you have to do is that you just open up "Settings", go to "Connection" and tick on "Wireless LAN". And then you just press "Options" and then "Advanced Settings" , tick "Yes" which you get on to the message box. At this time modify the "Automatic Configuration" to "Disabled", once done scroll down to "Power saving" and disable this. After doing this you will be able to get rid from this issue.

I hope the times here I will get some idea. So I have since the N95 today and wanted to connect my wifi to PC. The FritzBox is found, and I entered the WPA key, but unfortunately wrong. Therefore, the N95 cannot connect. I have been found in the guide and nothing in the phone how do I change the key of WLAN connection in the phone. I just hope that some cell phone here are professionals and help me.

You have the access point from your WLAN I suppose. Then look under System -> Wireless Assistant -> there you should then your WLAN found and before the name you will get a circle with the WLAN icon - the 4 small boxes, clover leaf shaped - that means you have an access point of your WLAN established. Then go to Options, and then click the "Edit access point" on. As to WLAN security set. And you can re-enter the WPA key, or change anything because of the encryption. And if you back the wrong Key typing, look in the Fritzbox for and give to one in my case I only use WEP because NEM repeater and there is only the key displayed in HEX notation, then got sick of the put my real password and it has everything up.

I have solved the problem. I simply deleted once the Wlan entries and looking for new. I'm including the Internet. But I cannot get data from PC to phone and from phone to send to the PC. In the network settings, the N95 is found. I can get from phone to access a few folders from the PC, and I can transfer anything. From phone to PC I cannot. I want to click on gallery, pictures and videos, search a r, click PLAY on options, via home network. So I think this is what happening. What is wrong? What should I set out differently?

Since I cannot help you, I use the data cable or do that via BlueTooth if I want to transfer data. Otherwise I can also write the file directly onto the memory card using card reader. If you will install an application that can do this using the File Manager. So you will be get rid from this. So if you want then just try it I am sure you will get solution after using it. Otherwise just go for the soft reset. But you go for it but you just try it in last.

So you have to pay anything with the phone when you surf at home with wireless. This is indeed like a PC / laptop through the router and there you are with the access of your online provider. I have internet once tested in short, all the pages I have tested were without problems, but on the phone display containing barely fit on it websites, you are forever on the scroll to read or what to see. And the internet connection is much slower than the PC. Whether it is a private version running on the phone I do not know.