Thread: The twinning in general in baldurs gate 2

The twinning in general in baldurs gate 2

I asked for the match if it was profitable Minsc with super weapons that can’t now used because it is a cleric? It Hits else? And is it possible to resume the old class once you have paired. Is it possible to do the twinning in this game that is it possible for us to use the players or the characters in the game paired? Please help me in this case and answer my question where I may be later on using the same one. Any help regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: The twinning in general in baldurs gate 2

Well according to me yes it is possible for example a warrior can, for example to twin thief, mage, cleric, while a bard or a barbarian can not match. If for example you decide to pair a thief at level 10 to become a mage, you'll have to wait until your level 11 mage reaches to retrieve your skills as a thief. You will then continue to grow as a level but your mage level thief remain at 10. I hope this will give you a fair Idea regarding the same issue.

The problem is to arrive at a balance because, as stated above, you can not go back to your previous class, we must know exactly what you are going to do. For example, pair a level 12 warrior mean 800000XP wait at least until the warrior class becomes active again, or 4.8 Million XP for a group of 6! it means also 12 level or you have no incentive to put skill points into weapons or skills that you used as a warrior for when your class becomes a warrior active, these points are not added to those previously obtained a warrior but indeed it crashed.

More attention should be paid to the prerequisites for class twinning referred at the time of character creation for example, when paired with a warrior mage if you want a mage effectively, he must put 18 in intelligence, but for the warrior to be effective, it also needs 18 / x in strength and 18 constitution as the mage can not wear armor, you must ensure that the skill is as high as possible 4 features on 6-18 Which sacrifice? Force to a belt of strength.

Well my good pairing I think it's great cool, for what when you pair a Kensai level 9 with a mage you have a good top personal and in addition does not prevent the mage to reach its maximum level since ' it only takes 250,000 to make a Kensai Xps niv9. After you throw in combat iron skin and with great haste celestial fury.To pair a warrior thief, it is best to create a thief kens 7 sneak attacks, killing a warrior reading parchment it's devastating. But as said, to get to pair a big character like those I have presented is not always obvious because until the second class did not exceed the level of the first, the capacity of the initial class is inactive.