Thread: Logitech WC 200 internal error with webcam drivers on Windows 7 64bit

Logitech WC 200 internal error with webcam drivers on Windows 7 64bit

Guys I am facing some kind of a weird problem with the Logitech WC 200 webcam that I have been using for over a year now, but since a couple of days ago I have come to know that when I try to update the drivers from the device manager, it prompts that it has found that drivers but it is unable to install it because of some internal error. Now since I am not that technically sound so I don’t know that what is causing the problem so can someone help me to resolve it.

Re: Logitech WC 200 internal error with webcam drivers on Windows 7 64bit

Try connecting the device to some other usb port and then see if you can get the drivers to get updated by that, what I think that the usb port that you are making use of might be having some kind of a glitch with it and that is why when you look to update the drivers it is showing you some error related to the internal function, so it can be possible that the usb pot might have been ruined and that is why you are getting this error.

Instead of updating the drivers through the device manager what you should do is that you should first delete all the drivers that are there in the system that is related to the webcam and then instead of updating the drivers from the device manager you should directly look to install a completely new fresh copy of the driver software and then see if you can get the driver to work pretty effectively.

Hey what I think that there could be some problem with the internet connection of yours since you are unable to get the update to the drivers done, what I think that since while updating the drivers you are getting some internal error so that could be due to the problem with the internet not able to perform the updation of the drivers successfully, so what I would suggest that you should look to switch of the firewall program that you may be running on your system and even check whether you are getting perfect and accurate internet flow.

I have tried all the solutions that you all have mentioned above my dear friends but unfortunately none of them helped me to solve my issue, I have tried installing the driver by downloading it from the site and still while installing I am getting an error, I have even inserted the cord of the webcam into different usb port but still I am getting the same error with each and every one of them, so can someone help me to know that what should I do next.

Dude I guess that the problem is with the Operating system that is the Windows 7 64 bit version which you are having on your system, since after having tried out all the solutions still you are unable to know that what is causing the problem so what I would suggest that you should look to reinstall the operating system as the error suggest that there is some kind of a internal error with system and that is why unable to update the drivers,.