Thread: Download error in Motorola droid

Download error in Motorola droid

I have Motorola droid phone it was working nice but from some time at what time I try to download any application from the Market place I get the error "Download was unsuccessful, please try again". I have completed a factory reset but this not helpful for this problem. I used another gmail account to arrangement the handset and I was able to download once more. Amazing anything must be incorrect on Google's end among my unique gmail account. What can I do to solve this problem?

Re: Download error in Motorola droid

This problem occurred with me also but the "Download unsuccessful, please try again later." difficulty has been going on for over a year. I like Android mobile phone, for that you have to informed your service provider in my case I did the same thing. If it will help you to solve the problem then ok but that's a long time. Otherwise, I do not know what moreover to do other than wait. I hope you get your solution to solve the problem by service provider.

The same problem I have, this difficulty has been around three days now. The simply other message is at what time I attempt to log onto Google Talk. It inform me it "Could not connect to server we will try again Shorty." But it not at all connects. Then I singed out from google and then again try to reopen the google talk but nothing happened it could not help at all. Now I do not know what I should do to solve this problem if you have any solution then please provide me.

Right, there are a most of people with dissimilar mobile phone and dissimilar carriers with the same difficulty. It is crazy. Can you every one do me a support. IF you are having problem among Gtalk on your mobile phone, then log into iGoogle and attempt the Google Talk Gadget. Then Observe may be it will work. For me, it gets fixed transfer a message then finally times out. On the other hand, if I log into a different Google account on that same computer it works.

On my both DROID mobile phones I have. I can do a factory rearrange and set up using a different google account, and that is worked for me so fine. I can able to acess any application or able to download any applications, etc. But then at what time I do a factory reset once more reverse to my original google account (corporate account), I again encounter Market issue, so it is not the mobile phones issue, it seems to be a Google problem. So don’t worry about your phone it will solve when google solve it.