Thread: HTC Incredible S smart phone with OS upgrade options launched in India

HTC Incredible S smart phone with OS upgrade options launched in India

In India Incredible new smart phone from HTC has launched an extension. Smartphone with the style and the like choice of operating system update is a new stage in the current 2.2 Andriod, Froy, will the new improved variety of gingerbread. After that, the company to 2.4 Android on arrival may seem to change. Incredible array of HTC in the cost of Rs. 28 900 in India. But the thing here is that is there anyone who has experienced this phone in the early stage if yes then please share your thoughts about the performance of the same.

Re: HTC Incredible S smart phone with OS upgrade options launched in India

Well according to me the lines of the incredible S similar to those of Desire HD. 4-inch forced against 4.3 for the Desire HD, the Incredible S offers a form factor a little less imposing. For the screen, HTC continues its partnership with Sony Super amoled provided by Samsung first HTC Desire gives way to a Super LCD display. Do not panic: the record is simply excellent. The colors are intense, blacks are deep and the performance as per my experience is fantastic.

I am using the same phone from last few days and the thing is that is the best ever phone that I have ever used and it is really impressing me. And regarding the controls, there are four touch buttons unique to Android placed on the bottom of the screen. Past glow and pictograms 90 ° bend when tilting in landscape mode. The physical buttons are kept to the bare minimum HTC offers button Power and Volume, but ignores the command activation and triggering of the camera. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you will ask me then the shape of the rear plastic shell is much less conventional. The smart phone is nevertheless very thin, and relatively pleasant to the touch type coating peach. We also observed the presence of a broad target of 8 megapixels alongside which there are two LED flash. For charging and syncing, HTC does not change habits: Micro USB is still in the game. I am sure that going with this phone will give you an exciting experience .

When choosing the right profile, the sound quality must be excellent and my experience says that it is best in this phone. The quality stereo headset supplied by HTC participates in this good performance. In addition, it has a small remote control that allows access to key features of the music player and phone without having to layer out the text of his pocket. In addition to the audio player can find an FM RDS tuner. After running a scan in good and due form, the application displays the list of surrounding stations. Radio stations requires the station names appear in full after they have been selected.