Thread: My Laptop is unable to detect Nokia E51 via Bluetooth

My Laptop is unable to detect Nokia E51 via Bluetooth

I have a Dell laptop, which is running on Windows Vista operating system. All features and functions were working very well to last date. But one of the features, the inbuilt Bluetooth is not functioning along with the newly acquired Nokia E51 mobile phone. When I attempted to connect the mobile phone to the laptop via Bluetooth, so it prompts me a message that the Bluetooth device is not detected, and after the second try I made the connection, but in this when I try to send a file so at that time connection drops. So regarding this if you guys have any solution so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: My Laptop is unable to detect Nokia E51 via Bluetooth

First check the Bluetooth wizard on your system, try to connect with another Bluetooth device can, for this first need to turn Bluetooth on both devices, and find the Bluetooth wizard on your system, if this works, then it is clearly going by mobile phone, you have to go for additional solution that apply to your mobile phone.

In my opinion, I recommend you to check the Bluetooth driver in Device Manager after you activate the Bluetooth of the laptop and after that ping the device manager and locate the Bluetooth device driver is listed or not. I was also going through a similar kind of problems and after consulting along with the service center so in that I found that the problems in the Bluetooth wizard on my laptop, simply I update the firmware and after then problem get resolved. Try this; you will surely get help from this.

In my opinion, it is essential to reconfigure between the devices I think in this that the link could get broken, so turn on the Bluetooth wizard on both devices, and search with Bluetooth of your mobile, after searching that you just click the option pair, you are prompted to enter your password to link the two devices, insert and connected them. Now try to send the file on your system, mobile phone or vice versa. I had a relevant subject, and after this process of re-linking the problem surely get resolved so I hope that this will also help to overcome the problem.

Although the problem that is happening here it is occurring because of the inbuilt Bluetooth, so for this I suggest you to update the Bluetooth driver on the laptop. For the reason that I was facing the relevant matter after that when I searched ion on this matter so I have find out the problem which was occurring because of the laptop Bluetooth driver, so I suggest you download the Bluetooth driver installation file from the site manufacturer's website and complete the installation procedure, replace the existing driver program and I hope that after the problem is resolved. Try this.

After applying above mentioned processes to solve the problem, still faces the problem, simply stated that the problem is with your Bluetooth mobile phone wizard to try to connect with another Bluetooth mobile phone, if this works, then otherwise you can update the firmware version of the mobile. I think this will certainly help, but if ETH is still having problems then simply contact the service engineer mobile phone manufacturer, if there is any problem with the hardware of the mobile phone and then going to rectify this situation