Thread: Feature of Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

Feature of Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

After coming across large set of mobiles I want to know about Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660. As Samsung mobiles are on the boom using an android application and I want to know more about the phone as its price, design, various features and released date. Please provide me the details as I want to know more about this phone. After looking at it taught at as if it is calling me towards it. Sounds crazy but cannot help it as some are the things very dear and click to a person within seconds.

Re: Feature of Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

As far as its multimedia features goes I would like to add that it supports mostly all functions such as movie player which supports MP4, H.264 and H.263 player files and playing of various music files which includes mp3 and Wave files. Also it has integrated third party software such as YouTube and Picasa to ease people who carry it to browse various images and videos at ease. It has various features such as large screen (with screen sense) around 3.2”. An internal memory of up to 158 Mb, a memory slot which is expandable up to 16 Gb with the help of MicroSD card slot. It makes an individual connected through technologies like EDGE and 3G which is up to 7.2 Mbps speed. Operating system on the phone is an Android OS, V2.2 (Froyo). It is also integrated with Google search for fast searching and retrieval of information on the go.

It is a trendy mobile which any one would like to carry. It has large TFT touch screen which can be used to view movie clips, videos, images on the go. Its screen size is 320x480 that supports 16 million colors which is very vast. It has a size of approximately 11x6 cm and a thickness of 1.2 cm. it supports 2G network in GSM mode for 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 frequency bands and in 3G mode it supports for HSDPA 900 / 2100 frequency band. It can store practically unlimited phone book and call records. It is going to launch at the end of first quarter of 2011.

I do not think it would much costly as other phones; its price can be around 200 Euro as given in one of the websites. It supports geo tagging to support geographical information meta-data tagging for various media such as photograph, video, websites etc. It comes along with a high resolution 3.15 Megapixel cameras with LED flash having resolution of 2048x1536 pixels. Processor of high speed is used having a speed of 800 MHz used for fast working of the cell phone. It supports on the communication with friends, family and colleagues through different options of messaging like SMS, MMS, push mail, email and IM (Instant messaging). It supports Stereo FM radio with RDS (Radio Data System). It has lithium battery of Li-lon 350 mAh which supports up to 2.30 hours talk time and 300 hours of standby time.