Thread: Logitech c905 webcam software not updated

Logitech c905 webcam software not updated

For some of sort of the problem that I am facing with the Logitech c905 webcam, which is running with my windows 7 64-bit system architecture specified dell latitude laptop. The problem is when I tried o update the software version of the web cam, first of all there is a message flashes that the internet connection reset try again later, and right after few second it again flashes that the software is updated, which is not. And if then I tried to run the web cam, the same kind of problems are appeared into the screen. the main problem is when I start the web cam for video chatting the desktop screen or the background screen flickers for few seconds, and then the web cam automatically stopped working

Re: Logitech c905 webcam software not updated

According to bout the problem that you discussed over here, for which you are trying to update your web cam software version, I would like to recommend you to download the latest version of web cam software in your system in offline mode. No need to download the software with connected web cam. Ping to the manufacturer web site and from there look for the desire software version which is compatible with the web cam device, and then replace with the exiting one by simply run the installation process, it will automatically remove the earlier one and then do a fresh installation.

I would like to recommend you for the problem that you are facing in your system, it might also be occurring for the graphical interface, open device manager and under that expand the display tab, now right click on the display device driver and choose the advanced recommended option. It will directs you o locate the driver installer program, browse and run the installation process, this will simply replace the fresh driver package with the installed one. Go through this, I hope by this process you will be able o resolve this issue, and will not require upgrading the software version.

Make sure that the web cam driver that you are willing to download into your system is the correct one along with also be sure that it is compatible with the operating system version, I some of the cases I found if you are downloading the software by connect the device, then most of the cases it does not upgrade the software version, but it does shown to this. So in that case you need to download the software version manually from the manufacturer web site and then run the installation process by plug in the web cam, if this runs and installed properly then ok , otherwise contact with Logitech support team.

I am also facing similar kind of problem with the Logitech web cam, whenever I tried to plug with my Dell system, which is running with the windows 7 32 bit, after just connect the web cam the whole systems screen appears as black, I thought that the problem is only with the web cam and after encounter the problem I update the driver as well as the software version but nothing was helped me. I can’t understand why this problem occurring, I am a school student. Is here any one can help me to resolve this issue.

I think this is causing for any other graphics program or the visual effect that is installed in your system, for that I recommend you to check for that first and then remove them from your system. I hope this will may be help you to run eth web cam smoothly. But if still the problem persists then simply proceed for the graphics driver, right click on the device driver from device manager and then choose the update software option. Wait till it direct you with the updated version. Go through this, I hope this will be helping you somehow.