Thread: Microphone is not working on msi Wind U100

Microphone is not working on msi Wind U100

There is a bit issue on my MSI Wind U100. I am unable to use mic on that. I am having Windows 7 on it and it is working fine. When I tried to record something there is no sound. I had tried checking the volume and other settings it looks Windows has not detected the mic. But on the same hand my mic is working. What should I do to fix this problem. I am unable to find any solution for that.

You can try re-installing the audio device. Before re-installing it is essential that you have appropriate audio drivers. Or else it is not working work. You can download the drivers from the official website of MSI. Go in Device Manager and right click on the audio device. Click on uninstall. That's it. The driver will be removed. Then re-install it back again by running the driver setup. I think that will be enough to fix the problem you are facing.

There are some settings that you can try to fix the problem. Go in Sound in control panel and go under sound and audio devices. There click on Advance. Check the volume control level. If that is proper then you won't face any issue. You can also run a test to find the mic is working or not. If nothing work then it means the mic is damage. You can buy a headphone that come with integrated mic. Just buy any cheaper one.