Thread: No response from iPad Home button

No response from iPad Home button

I am having the Apple ipad with me and now I am facing some problem with that. Actually my problem is that, I am not able to use the home button on my iPad. Whenever I press that then it gives no response to my click on home button. This is the first time, I am getting this problem. I have no idea that how can I solve the problem. If you know that how the issue can be solved t5hen please let me know about that. I will appreciate each and every reply on this topic.

Re: No response from iPad Home button

The best and the safest way to get the answer for this is to take your iPad to Apple Service Center and tell them about the issue that you are facing. Obviously go for this only if the iPad you have is beneath warrant period and see if they can help you. It may be only a simple bug and therefore the Home tap should not be responding although you are tapping on the screen. Please tell me that what they recommended you with. I wish that they will pay attention of the matter there. Thank you.

Well if your iPad is not having some physical damage then I don’t think that there is some big issue with that. You can replace the iPad and that too very simply but if that is under warranty period. Other than this please tell me that what did you really do by means of iPad of that abruptly affected the functioning of Home Button. Have you install a few updates otherwise some additional version of iOS which has been released newly? Tell me that in your next post if the issue is not resolved by that time.

I am having somewhat similar issue but it is a bit different from the given issue above. I purchased the iPad from different country. I am now wedged by means of the similar problem and I actually experience very anxious with this. I will be pleased if you can assist me with a few answer on which I can attempt on by myself. I do not believe that I will be equipped to obtain any assistance from the franchise of Apple store which is in my country. I have updated iPad by means of the newest iOS 4.2.1 and if that is having the problem then please tell me that what can be performed here in order to resolve the problem.

obviously the problem can be as a result of the iOS 4.2.1; well up till now it has not been exposed if this is consistent otherwise not and if you are having it then it will be enormous if you can uninstall this edition of the iOS and can switch to the earlier edition that you were having in your iPad. You can contain iOS 4.1 installed on iPad and I am absolutely certain if this was the newest thing that was in and subsequent to that you were equipped to see the matter then after taking that out you will be capable get the Home Button functioning properly in your case and that also devoid of any problem.