Thread: How to obtain the 3G connection in iPad with changed SIM

How to obtain the 3G connection in iPad with changed SIM

I am having some problem with the iPad that I am having. I cannot really avoid this. I have not jailbroken but still I have the problem with this iPad. I have to travel a lot, so I have two SIM cards and use them according to the availability of signal strength I receive. Now I was using other SIM card (on Vodafone) and was not able to find connections with the regular SIM (SIM H3G). When I was back I've seen that is not allowing me to use iPad with H3G SIM card. Very rare and it will happen for the first time after upgrading to IOS iPad 4.2.1. Any suggestions.

Re: How to obtain the 3G connection in iPad with changed SIM

Well, it seems to have kept the SIM card settings iPad Vodafone established and is becoming in conflict with the settings that you made for H3G SIM card. So it will be nice if you can disable the IPAD again and see if this time the configuration from H3G SIM card. Hopefully I am of the opinion that you will be able to get the problem solved after this here. Try this for once and let me know if I was right. If it solves the problem then please reply back to me.

As for the situation, it seems that the IOS 4.2.1 is the culprit here and if you had installed it then I'm sure this could be the likely reason for the issue here. Well, I'm surprised that you are having any other matter beyond that with this IOS 4.2.1. I've seen most of the other users complain that IPAD is getting frozen and so on. Well, if you want to have something in the suggestion then let me tell you it will be just great if you can make this iOS uninstalled from your ipad and then install it again.

Having the same problem with connectivity then let me tell you it will be very great if you can have the Reset network settings for the iPad of yours. So try to do this and besides this, see if you can go with the readjustment of iPad as well. You may be going through the settings might have disrupted and replacement of the simple things again began its iPad with the previous stable version here. Please do this and see if this solves the problem for you.

No, I really do not think that you will get much problem with that. Just do the following: The Turn of the iPad and remove it H3G SIM card. Now, after the installation of the Vodafone SIM card had been used on the tour. Turn on the iPad and close all connections of Vodafone here. After it closes the iPad and take out the SIM card of Vodafone. H3G SIM card is installed and after that reboot iPad. Now attempt to observe if you can obtain things working. Please attempt this and reply if this is actually doing the thing for you.

Thank you very much for the various suggestions and let me tell you the last post really helped me somewhat. I was very tired and was about to contact technical support, but I just do all the things mentioned below, and now I can have 3G working on my full connectivity IPAD here. I was thinking of going with the RESET button, but the last post helped me a lot. As of IOS version let me say that it is really a great job and after getting installed this was the first number I found here.