Thread: Loosing 3G network connection with iPad

Loosing 3G network connection with iPad

I am having 3G iPad but now the thing is that I have observed some problem with the 3G network connection on the iPad. Actually it keeps on dropping connection. So I just needed to know if this can be resolved in some manner. I have observed that at the same time as using WiFi there is no problem but as I change to 3G network then the connection continuously loosing. Amny of the times, it shows me the message that shows “No Sim Card Installed”. I” have not seen this problem earlier so can you tell me the way by which this can be resolved. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Loosing 3G network connection with iPad

Well this is not a big problem and also let me say that this is not a big technical issue. The case can be like the SIM card that has damaged here and therefore the question. Please verify for this. If that is the point then I would like to tell you that you obtain the SIM card replaced as of the local AT & T store. We’ll see if you can get the SIM card replaced, even after inserting the new SIM card is seeing the problem then you make a contact with the Apple technical support for the help in this subject. If that is not probable, then visit the nearby Apple Store.

Try to reset the network settings on iPad here and let me know if this can help solve the problem which you are having on the iPad. Just click the settings that you can see on the screen of the iPad. After this go into the settings and then click on the reset option. In the Reset option you will see that there is another network click Restore this option and see if this solves the problem for you.

Well, if the restoration of the network does not solve the problem, then let me tell you it will be great if you can just have a chat about the issue with AT & T. Please see what you suggest in this field. You mentioned that when working with the Wi-Fi does not get any problem, but when it switches to 3G mode you will encounter problems. Think there is a problem of AT & T, see if this can solve the problem here.

You have mentioned that you were having the problem with the connection and if that is the case, then let me tell you it depends on the area where you are using that I am of the opinion that the area you are trying to access the 3G is out of reach and therefore you may be getting the connection problem. Well this is a part of the consultation on the error now that you are getting seems to be having to talk to Apple support and AT & T to look into the matter here.

If you have tried all the things then let me tell you that restoring the IPAD can also be one of the possible solutions for this. You never know if this can solve the problems for you. Just do one thing press the power button and hold IPAD over the next three seconds. After this you have to see IPAD screen, you will see a rectangular box and then you will see a slider on the screen pop. Slide your finger in the direction of the skid. His IPAD is off. IPAD restart and see if you can get 3G connections work very well in his case.