Thread: Samsung Galaxy pop CDMA releasing in India shortly?

Samsung Galaxy pop CDMA releasing in India shortly?

Is this true? Yesterday while browsing the internet I happened to come across this particular information in a particular website. So is this information true? If yes then do give me more information on the exact release date of the phone. So that I can get an overview of the phone. well nothing much has been talked about the phone since it is releasing in the cdma format and hence it is not getting the much needed limelight. So if you can add more information on that topic then do let me know about it.

Re: Samsung Galaxy pop CDMA releasing in India shortly?

Yes it is true what you have heard the Samsung galaxy pop cdma will be available in india and it is slated to be released in the end of this month. As such Samsung have not confirmed the dates for the release of the cdma but it is said that the release date will be anywhere near end of march. So expect some good release this month. I have some information about the price of the cdma phone it will be available anywhere around Rs. 9750. So this is what the information that I have got for you. Hope you have got the necessary information.

I have got the exact release date of the phone. the phone is going to be released on 25th of this month and priced at Rs.9750. Samsung is also releasing the gsm version of the phone and the price is charged anywhere around 9K. as the phone is an open market handset device so it would be able to run with any cdma service provider. Talking about the internal parts of the phone there is nothing much difference than the gsm version. The phone runs on a android 2,2 operating system which has a inbuilt 800MHz processor. I think I have given you all the necessary information on that topic.

As you know there is very good competition going on in the cdma markets. Reliance communication and tata indicom are some of the established names in the cdma market and hence I think they will give some serious competition to the newly launched cdma phones and the Samsung galaxy cdma being the one. the phone has some of the best features that we must look out in any of the android phones and the one being the pre installed applications like YouTube, Google maps, orkut etc. camera with 3.15 megapixel clarity, extendable memory up to 32GB, fm radio, Bluetooth 3.0. as you can see there are many applications that have been launched by the Samsung and I am pretty sure that it will be selling like a hot piece of cake in the market.

Hey thanks for your quick response here. I am really very happy with the response that I have got here. Thanks for all the necessary information that you have shared here. I would really like to appreciate your efforts for doing some good job and bringing out some good answers here. I am really looking forward for this particular phone and I am sure that it will give some good competition o the current leaders in the cdma market.