Thread: Nokia N900 block calls from few numbers

Nokia N900 block calls from few numbers

In this I just want to block some callers. I have observed in this Nokia n900 that it is possible. The problem is that I how to make this happen in my mobile phone. I have a few of the numbers for which I actually do not need to acquire calls. So for this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any proper solution for this. So I just want to know here that is there any third party application through which I can fix my issue. If you have any suggestion on the same so kindly help me here.

Re: Nokia N900 block calls from few numbers

For Nokia cell phone, I inform you that you will be able to understand this work. The aspect that calls defined blocks of numbers is known as call-blocking ability and let me tell you that there are many Nokia phones that include this capability and it is inherent there. If you are not equipped for this work for your phone then I would say that the telecommunications company and can help it. You will be able to create the call center customer service and ask for your phone service.

If you want to use third-party application then I can tell you that there are two options you can go. These options are advanced call log and blacklisted. These are also known as call screening software. It is called the filter every useless is that you do not want to be treated. I think the most excellent among these two you can consider is the blacklist. "Black List" is a facility that mechanically refuse to margin calls which will be based on it. It will certainly help you get the only calls from numbers you want. The note also like to inform you that I will receive a much lower amount of memory on the phone. User interface of this software is also helpful. Hope this helps.

I do not think you should make use of third party software on your phone when you are having the service operator. You only require calling them and telling them the whole situation. They use some kind of call screening and blocking all the numbers that you do not want to try the call. Before you call them you should confirm that it has all the information check list with you and the contact list you want to apply the black list. This is the best way we can you refer. The choice is yours.

There is a simple trick to this that I usually use to do this. It requires no third party software or anything like that. Simply create a group and add all the contacts that do not want to call. Establish a particular tone or set any tone of silence to that group. In this way you will not get upset by the calls which you do not want to receive.