Thread: Logitech G13 Gameboard Device Failure

Logitech G13 Gameboard Device Failure

I am using my G13 Gameboard to play World of Warcraft but the gamepad randomly stop working. It shows that the device is connected to the PC but it doesn’t responds to anything. It’s frustrating when this happens in the middle of battle. I have tried all possible things like plugging the device to another USB, reinstalling the USB drivers but all went in vain. Someone please HELP..?

Re: Logitech G13 Gameboard Device Failure

Dude what is your system configuration? Does it support the game and the device? You should remember that you need to satisfy certain software n hardware requirements for every game. Without that your application (here World of Warcraft game) won't work properly and it will keep lagging while you are playing the game. Please check whether you meet those requirements or not?

I am using Intel Core i7 860 processor with Gigabyte P55A-UD4P bios F3 Motherboard and Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Operating System. And I feel this configuration will satisfy any game or device requirement. The gameboard is working fine for some time and then it randomly stops responding. So can anyone provide me with any other solution to overcome this problem?

Check whether the problem exists only for World of Warcraft or any other game also? If it’s only for this specific game then try reinstalling the game. Also try reinstalling the G13 drivers and reconfigure the setting accordingly. Close all the applications while uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers. Hope this will help you out.

Hey, Thanks for the help. The above solution worked for me now (fingers crossed..!). Now I can play endless hours of World of Warcraft or other games on the PC and have zero issues of G13 Gameboard keys getting scrambled while I am still playing. Will surely come back to the forum if I find any new trouble relating this or any other matters.