Thread: Logitech G19 keyboard is no longer working.

Logitech G19 keyboard is no longer working.

Constantly I have had faced problem with each and every hardware device including the keyboard, but the keyboard was the one that would really frustrate me allot, first it the usb ports were not working, latter the light was no working but now the entire keyboard is not working at all. Although the keyboard gets recognized with the CPU but when I press any keys there is no alphabet that comes onto the screen, now the lights are working and the keyboard is detecting so can someone suggest me that what is the problem and how should I get it solved.

Re: Logitech G19 keyboard is no longer working.

Since there are many usb slots available so as to insert the keyboard so what I think that you must try to insert the patch into various other slot and than see if you can get the keyboard to type all the letters correctly, there is always a possibility that one usb doesn’t function properly so you can try this out and see if you can get the keyboard to work again.

Dude first of all if you have got some other keyboard then you must see to it that you try to insert into the usb and see if that functions properly or not, what I think that there could be some kind of a problem with the usb slot as well, so if you don’t get the keyboard to get recognized with the usb slot so I think that the usb slot is having some glitch and need to be replaced.

Update the keyboard driver as I think that the problem could be with it, since you are able to get to get the keyboard to recognize with the system and even that the keyboard light is glowing, but it is only that you are unable to get to type any alphabets so that suggest that there is a sure shot problem with the keyboard driver as that is why you are unable to get the alphabets on the screen.