Thread: Logitech G510 Keyboard does not function while booting

Logitech G510 Keyboard does not function while booting

Hey guys I am facing some kind of a weird problem with the Logitech G510 Keyboard as I have found that I am not getting the keyboard to function properly when I would want to select one of the two operating systems. Since I have got a dual boot that is two operating system on my device, so I when I want to start the other one and go into the booting mode the keyboard does not function at all through which I am not getting the select the operating system of my choice, so is there anyone else also facing the same problem.

Re: Logitech G510 Keyboard does not function while booting

First of all I would want to ask you that whether it is a usb based keyboard or is it a normal keyboard, since the usb based keyboard requires some kind of a settings that has to done from the BIOS so as to get to it to function in the booting mode while you look to boot into some other operating system, So first check the BIOS settings and enable the keyboard from there through which you will surely get the keyboard to work properly.

Dude what I would want to say that while you are in the booting mode looking to change the operating system, so at that time I would want you to try to insert the keyboard on some other slot and then see if you can get the keyboard to boot from there as well. It can be possible that some of the usb slots might not be able to get the keyboard to function properly so as you are having many other slots as well, so you should definitely look to try out and see if you can get the keyboard to work from there.

The issue is not with the G510 keyboard but the problem lies with the motherboard that you are having on your system. Usually the aims is not on the drivers that you have installed on your system, but it is the BIOS that is to updated as it is the one that is responsible to get the keyboard to recognize after you have got the keyboard attached with the system, so you must first look to update the BIOS as well and than see if you can get the keyboard to work properly from thereafter.

Guys I have come to know that there are some kind of a problem with all the Logitech keyboards that are out in the market, not just you but each and every one of the users who have brought the keyboard is having some kind of a problem with the board, so the only solutions that I would tell you is to contact the Logitech support staff and inform them about your problem, so that they will be able to take immediate actions on the same.