Thread: HP Veer specification, features and release date

HP Veer specification, features and release date

I am getting to hear a lot about the touch pad named hp veer. I am very excited to know about this particular product especially the specification of the phone and its features. I searched the internet and was unable to get much information on it. so that’s why I have come here to derive some of the information from you all. So if you have any information on the HP veer phone then do let me know about it. As I am very interested in knowing about this particular phone.

Re: HP Veer specification, features and release date

Yes you are right quite has been talked about this web operating system bases Smartphone. Talking about the looks of the phone the phone does looks smart , the size of the phone is also very attractive and it will definitely make a name of its own in the market. The phone has a 2.6 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen, it’s a slider phone with the qwerty keypad. Talking about the weight of the phone the phone is very light and weighs around 103g, camera is of 5 megapixels. Cannot talk anything about the clarity of the image since it is not released yet. So this is what I have to say here and I hope that you have got the necessary information.

I would like to add something new here. If you compare the multimedia with any Smartphone then this phone surely gives you a lot of options in the multimedia field. The phone supports almost all types of formats like MP3/WAV/eAAC and MP4/H.264/H.263 video formats. The sound output is said to be quite good and also the navigation in the phone is quite simple. With the active noise cancellation mode you will be able to get good sound with minimum disturbance. The phone also supports various connectivity options such as GPRS, EDGE, 3G, Wi-fi, Bluetooth and port connectivity. So I hope you have got the necessary information on this topic.

I would like to mention something about the internal features of this particular phone. the phone is powered by 800 MHz Scorpion processor, on addition it has the Adreno 205 GPU to provide you exceptional graphics skills, for the 3G connectivity it has got the HSDPA that will provide you the maximum speed of 7.2mbps. the camera is quite good with a 5 megapixels one. the internal memory storage of the phone is around 8GB, the external card slot is absent. It runs on a hp based web operating system version 2.2. so this is what I have to say about the phone.

I would like to talk something about the battery of the phone. the battery of the HP Veer is a standard Lithium ion 910 mAh battery. So you can expect some good battery performance from it. the talktime performance can go anywhere upto 2 hours while the stand by time is upto 300 hours. It has got the WLAN as well as the WIFI support, Bluetooth of version 2.1 is installed in it, upon that it has the mp3/mp4 player, document viewer, flash support with the adobe flash 10.1 installed in it, sms is displayed in the threaded view. Allthese features with a very good touchscreen makes it as one of the better phones to buy in the market.

Thanks for the quick reply that you all have posted here. I am really very impressed by the number of response that I have got here and I can say that I m really very happy reading all the opinions that are given here by the users and I must say that the phone does looks pretty interesting and it appears to me as that the phone would be a big hit in the market as well. Thanks for the efforts that you all have put in here to solve my issue.