Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-03-2011

Ipod touch needs restore but can't back up

My kids ipod touch is getting a "device not recognized, restore to factory settings" type message when he hooks it to the computer- I want to restore it but the thing won't let me back it up. He must have a few hundred dollars of aps that would just get smoked with a restore,,,,,, anybody have any experience with this kind of thing? I tried calling Apple and they wanted $30 to answer a question- I tried not to be angry guy but told the chick that I could hardly understand because of they heavy accent and horrible staticy line that I would smash the thing with a hammer and never buy a P.O.S apple product again before I paid them $30 to answer a question. She directed me to their website which was nearly just as useless.
Old 24-03-2011

Re: Ipod touch needs restore but can't back up

Well there might be many causes for this problem hence it is difficult to discuss it now. First, i will suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in this this article and see if it works: My iPod Touch won't back up and IPod touch takes a long time for back up.. if it wont works, than let me know, till then i'll try to search more.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,