Thread: Apple iPad 2 demand in India

Apple iPad 2 demand in India

Hi,

I am getting couple of iPad 2 (32 gb wifi) next week which I want to sell. I am coming to India early next month. I was wondering how's the demand for these in India. I checked eBay India and noticed that US sellers have listed the same version for INR 52000+ delivery and custom too which buyer will have to bear. So in the end it will be INR 55000+

I can offer these for INR 48000 with receipt and original sealed packing. buyer will get International warranty with the receipt from Apple online store. Let me know if any one is interested and we can discuss further including pickup in Delhi after 8th April

Hoping to get some positive replies here.

Re: Apple iPad 2 demand in India

If you are getting it from the overseas than dont you think you will also have to face some extra excise cost or something and what price you are getting it from the other countries? There are malls here with apple stores in India which will offer the Ipad 2 at the MRP price I guess, so IMO I would first check the rates given there and then will consider from where to buy it. Anyways, you can make a new thread if you want to sell the Ipad 2 in the below section and check what other people have to say:

http://forums.techarena.in/buy-sell-computer-hardware/

Re: Apple iPad 2 demand in India

Thanks for your reply. I have included the cost of import in my price calculation. iPad 2 was launched in US earlier this month and they are expanding it to 25 more countries tomorrow but India is not among those. Considering the fact that iPad 1 was launched in India just a few months back I think it will take some time before this version is launched officially.

I'll check the other thread, I just wanted to check the level of interest first.

Thanks again.