Thread: Getting issue in Nokia e63 camera

Getting issue in Nokia e63 camera

I recently brought Nokia E63 phone with 2 megapixel camera, along with all the features of Nokia N72. Usually do not use the camera, but once I started recording video from my phone, I realized that continues to make a pause in the interval along the recording. I thought there might be some memory problem, but after a few days this problem occurred. Can someone please suggest me what to do with the failure of the camera.

Re: Getting issue in Nokia e63 camera

I think the memory which you are making use of in you cell phone it will be less that is why it may not be working efficiently. Nokia E 63 sports 2 megapixel camera phone to type this in terms of image. I think you should check your memory because as far as I am using I have never faced this problem. In fact the clarity of the photos are excellent. I am still uploading the photos on social networking sites. Nokia E63 camera is not as complicated or advanced, but preferably very good.

Nokia E63 video mode has different types modes are there like panorama mode. Panorama mode is like it is able to make a video of several photos in to a long video. I made a video with widescreen mode which is really very good. I found nothing wrong with Nokia E63. It is not as Zoom In and Zoom function that generally all have mobile phones, but when you come and click on the images is very different from other phones such as the clarity is very good on this phone.

In this I think that it is happen because you might be open many application at the same time in the background. So because of that you are going through this kind of issue. I think you need to close all applications running in the background. There are many features to take full lace as Focus, Auto exposure, red eye reduction. Using these features you can have the image quality is much easier. You will find that the lens and flash are installed perfectly in the palm of protection found in the back of the device.

If you are not having any memory problem or not any application running in the background, so regarding this I believe that you have to visit the Nokia's customers care center, where you can show your mobile phone. But before going to the customer center, I think you must restart the phone and see how it works. If you are giving trouble again and then go and show customers of Nokia executive. This is what I think, but my advice is to restart your mobile phone.

This seems to be having trouble with the firmware you are using with the phone and need to update the firmware. Search the latest firmware and then update the phone with that version. You have to visit any nokia customer care center and they will do it correctly and if there is any problem, then, they will also be fixed. I hope this will solve the problem for you.