Thread: Nokia E63 browser freezes

Nokia E63 browser freezes

I am using the Nokia E63 from two weeks. This is a new phone. It's a good phone to use but there is a problem I'm having with the browser. Any time you open your browser and try to access any page, the browser gets hanged and is not able to open the pages. OVI Store shows me the unknown error. No problem with maps Ovi and Facebook. They are running without any problem with 3G connection. If you have any tips that can help me then please tell me. Thanks

Re: Nokia E63 browser freezes

Your cache may be full and that is the reason why you are receiving problems like this. If you want to avoid this kind of problem, then you should clear the browser cache. You must do this in the range of 2 days. This will make mobile browser to work faster and you will be able to surf the Internet without any problems. This is not the problem with security, there may be many reasons for this, but this is one of the possible reasons I'm saying. So just do this and see if we can solve the problem for you.

Clearing your cache is one of the good suggestions that can help to resolve the problem, but the phone's performance is mostly dependent on the total free memory in your phone. If the phone memory is almost full, then your system get slow down. So to fix this issue you just make some memory free in your cell phone. And for doing this you can go for many thing in that one thing is that you can delete the unwanted messages from your memory. Move all data from phone memory to the SD card. Clear your browser cache and history. After doing all this, restart your phone and try to access the pages. Let's see if that solves the problem or not. Hope this helps you out of the question.

Regarding this issue I think that there may be some problem along with your Internet settings. If your phone is not configured properly, then the pages will not open correctly. What you can do is contact customer service and asks them to send the settings. You must provide your phone model to get the proper configuration. After receiving the settings then save and apply settings on the phone. After dong have to restart the phone and then only the changes you made to your will take effect. Now try to surf the Internet and see if you can do on your browser to function properly.

To fix this issue first you go for the soft reset. So if you want to restart Nokia E63 you must press * # 7780 # and then dial. If you ask the security code then provide that in 12345. Once you finish this, then the phone will return to factory settings, but do not lose any of your private data. Well, it is suggested to build a backup prior to completion of some of the above measures. If this fails, then you can try to do the full restoration of Nokia C5 just press * # 7370 # and press Dial. The phone will demand the security code is the same thing again as 12345. Please be aware that all data from your phone, so you should back up all relevant information.