Thread: My laptop cannot identify HTC wildfire

My laptop cannot identify HTC wildfire

I'm not sure what exactly is the trouble in this with the connection between my HTC wildfire and my computer? Actually in this I noticed that when I attempt to connect my wildfire along with my Acer laptop, and my phone is not able to connect to my PC. So regarding this if you guys have any suggestion and also tell me what possible reasons could be there because of that I am facing this kind of issue.

Re: My laptop cannot identify HTC wildfire

I think the problem is with the drivers which are installed on your laptop. May be it get damaged or not installed correctly and because of that you are going through like this kind of issue. It will be good for you if you can update all the drivers that are installed on the laptop. If you do, then you can visit the official Acer site. From there you can search and download the latest driver for your computer. Since there will also be able to check if the drivers are installed correctly or not. After successful upgrade, once again trying to make the connection and this time can make the connection if it was due to bad driver.

It is also possible that the problem you are facing is due to the data cable you are using and connect your phone to the laptop. If you are not giving the correct connection and then also the computer cannot identified the phone correctly and you get the issue like this. My suggestion to you is to try a new cable to connect and see the result. You find that the power of any computer hardware store.

There may be problems with the firmware that the phone uses. This is one of the most important things on the phone that you need to consider in these cases. If that is the case with you then you can try installing the latest firmware on your computer. If you want to do that, just go to the HTC website and see if you can include the updated firmware. Sometimes older firmware is not compatible with other system and therefore cannot be detected. So try this and hopefully this will solve the problem for you.