Thread: Unable to read Hindi language in MICROMAX Q75 SMS

Unable to read Hindi language in MICROMAX Q75 SMS

I recently bought new Micromax Q75 mobile phone which is having a Full QWERTY keypad mobile phone. It is really a cool phone to hang out with and I have liked whatever feature that I have been seen in this mobile till now. I am able to send and receive the messages properly with this mobile as well but the only thing that has been causing a problem is that I am not able to read the Hindi messages that I get from the receiver. The messages are shown in a form of some boxes for even some other symbols that are not recognized, how will I be able to get the Hindi message easily seen on my mobile is the question which I would want you all to reply me.

Re: Unable to read Hindi language in MICROMAX Q75 SMS

First of all are you sure that does this Micromax Q75 mobile phone have got support for the Hindi language or not, since I haven’t made use of this mobile phone as yet so I don’t know that it will support or not. Now that since you have got the Micromax Q75 mobile phone with you so you might be knowing the exact details about it, for that you must check the message settings of the mobile phone and then see if there is a option for the Hindi language, if yes then select that option and you will be able to get the Hindi messages to easily read on your phone.

Well I don’t think so that the Micromax Q75 have support for the Hindi language and that is why when someone try to send you the Hindi messages you are unable to get to read the same on your mobile phone. I think that this is because there is some lack of fonts on your mobile phone that is not allowing the Hindi messages to easily read on your Micromax Q75, so if you want the Hindi messages to be read as well, so you will have to switch the cell phone to something that will be able to support the Hindi font.

Guys since I have got many of relatives and friends who usually are comfortable with only Hindi so they mostly send me the Hindi messages so I didn’t knew that this Micromax doesn’t have the support for the Hindi font. Now that I have purchased this mobile phone so I am in no mood to see this one again, can someone suggest me that is there is any way through which we can make this mobile phone integrate support for the Hindi language, if possible than please reply the same.

Although I haven’t tried it with the Micromax mobile phone as yet, but I know that there is a Advanced Font Viewer program that helps us to view different fonts on our mobile. You can easily download and install it into your mobile phone and can see if it helps you or not. With this you will be able to get the messages in the Hindi format and you will be able to read it very easily.

There is some kind of a converter called Hindi To English Converter Software 7.0 that can chelp you to convert the messages that you get from the receiver in Hindi to English which can be easily viewed by anyone. So I request you to get this one installed on your Micromax and enjoy the benefits of reading Hindi messages as well. You can easily download and install this application onto your mobile.

Re: Unable to read Hindi language in MICROMAX Q5fb

I recently bought new Micromax Q5fb mobile phone which is having a Full QWERTY keypad mobile phone. It is really a cool phone to hang out with and I have liked whatever feature that I have been seen in this mobile till now. I am able to send and receive the messages properly with this mobile as well but the only thing that has been causing a problem is that I am not able to read the Hindi messages that I get from the receiver.