Thread: Applications for HTC EVO 4G

Applications for HTC EVO 4G

I am having the HTC Evo 4G and actually this is the primary time that I have purchased this Android phone for me. Earlier I was using just the iPhone and I was considering doing the upgrade of the phone and finally I ended up with purchasing this cell phone. Is there anyone who can tell me that what are applications which I can contain within the cell phone and as well I would wish to know all regarding the cell phone too? Is this worth to purchase this phone? What are the main functionalities and also I would wish to know the Pros as well as Cons for this phone. Please reply.

Re: Applications for HTC EVO 4G

On top of every thing I will say that this phone is really worth buying. I really do not know why you mentioned this in the last of your post. If it was not worthy then you may not have spent buying it. It appears that you have purchased a cell phone, but have not gone through the specification. Please see, for the same and besides that let me tell you if they have any of the problems with the phone. When you switch to the new environment then you are bound to get the issue of this nature.

I really want to know why this phone is really worth. This cell phone is HTC, and besides, it is actually faster that you can go with no problem. I have this cell phone and let me tell you that while I was running multiple applications on the phone, however, was not hanged. It's really wonderful piece I would say that HTC has created at this very moment. I have also seen that the battery life of mobile phones is also very nice and decent. It actually does what it has promised. Hope you like this model of cell phone much more than the iPhone.

I have come up here by means of many of the applications that you can actually play in your HTC phone. So here is the list of them: Adobe Reader- well I actually believe that you are known through this and I should not give details for this application. Fring- Its is the application that is for the Evo 4G people. by means of this you can encompass video chatting in a greatly improved way. Advanced Task Killer Free- a few of the applications which are running on Android are pretty frenzied to end and if they are there for more than hours so they actually turn out to be frantic. This application can help you to dispose of that applications. Doodle Jump- It will assist you at the same time as you are playing the Mobile Games. I wish that this will help you.

I really mean that all cell phones are really nice, but besides that I would say that if you have a cell phone and are regularly updating the firmware and the software you have on your cell phone then only you will be able to make full use of cell phones. So if you really want to go with the proposal then I think you should have this thing and that will be safe as well. Also one more think I want to tell is to update the software. Please make sure you have the software on your cell phone to date.

I only mean that the camera that this phone is quite impressive. Camera back is pretty decent as well as quite impressive. It has lots of modes of the camera in all modes of image quality you get is very nice. And also this battery cell phone is also pleasant and I actually believe you can put money on the phone. The screen is big and beautiful. Dual cameras as well as HDMI output. One thing I liked regarding mobile phone was the on-screen keyboard is actually very simple to use. At the similar time, I would say that the device is big and heavy and therefore can sometimes be considered bulky. Furthermore, the 4G is not so fast that it's the same as 3G.