Thread: Message sending failed with iPhone

Message sending failed with iPhone

I am having the iPhone and to some extent I was glad to have this iPhone but I have noticed that I am not able to send any message to the contacts in my phone. Whenever I try to do that then it just shows me the message that says “message sending failed”. I don’t know that what is the problem with that and why it is showing me this message. I have tried all the things from my side but none of then helped me. Is there anyone who is having the same problem or knows that how can this be solved? Please post your suggestion over here so that I will be out of the trouble soon.

Re: Message sending failed with iPhone

I believe that you have selected the not to interact with the numbers that are in the phone memory in the message settings and that is the reason that you are getting the problems like this. I consider that it will be good if you can just reset of all settings which you had set in message settings and then attempt to send the message over again. I am of the judgment that subsequent to this you will be equipped to send the messages without any problem. Please reply if this solves the issue for you.

Well, I think that you have updated the phone operating system and as a consequence you are having this difficulty. Well, if you have performed that then I will only recommend you go to go back to the earlier steady version of the OS that was installed on the phone. He was also facing the same problem and was able to leave once I had done the restoration here. We hope you will find the iPhone of yours working in stable condition after the roll back here made. Please return to the operating system you had before this problem.

Let me ask you this is the iPhone of yours is jailbreak? Well, if it really is, then I think the cause of the matter and we will be able to get out of it if you have done the right way. If this is not the case, then I think will be better to do th reset of the phone. Also to restore the iPhone there are two options, depending on the depth of the issue. Well, if you wish, you can soft reset at the first opportunity and if that fails, then you can go with a hard reset and I really think this will solve the problem to some extent.

I consider that it will be pleasant if you can attempt other things and then move to the RESET option which has been given above. Well build the backup of every the contacts which you contain in the Cell Phone and after that just remove all the contacts from the phone. Now again add then manually. I don’t know that what is the logic behind that but it helps in some of the cases like this and I hope that this will do the same for you as well.

Before going to reset in my opinion, be good to go for exploration of the iPhone and see if that is the reason behind the behavior of the iPhone. If that does not resolve the issue here, then I think it will be great to go with the RESET button. You can restore your iPhone by holding the sleep button until it is at the top of the device and please make sure you are pressing the Home key too. Please click at the same time both until and unless the iPhone screen turns BLACK. Also let me say that if everything is reset the iPhone there will be no change in the data or settings that were there in the iPhone itself. Please let me be notified about the same here.