Thread: Vodafone gets the maximum number of users after the mobile number portability

Vodafone gets the maximum number of users after the mobile number portability

I just happened to come across this article in a newspaper saying that Vodafone has registered maximum number of addition users after the mobile number portability. It is very interesting to see that reliance is the one who had the maximum loss in the process. The reliance was the only service provider who has lost a lot of its customer after the mobile number portability has been introduced here. The second place has been acquired by the idea. The third position has been acquired by the bharti airtel people. So that’s really a very good piece of information that I have got in the newspaper and hence I thought I must share this information with you all. So do have a look and I am quite sure that you will like it.

Re: Vodafone gets the maximum number of users after the mobile number portability

Wow, that’s really a very interesting piece of information that I have been getting this morning. I was expecting that Vodafone will be getting some benefits because the network of Vodafone is good and people also are looking for a good service provider which has good network. Though the call rates are a bit expensive in Vodafone but that’s ok. The mentality of the Indians have become, like they want a good service no matter if they have to pay a bit extra. Vodafone tries the same trick and it succeeds in it. So that’s why it has won here.

Re: Vodafone gets the maximum number of users after the mobile number portability

I was quite sure that Vodafone will be one of the contenders who will gain from the mobile number portability simply because of the quality of the service it provides. However I was expecting that idea would bag the first place. The reason I am saying that idea has got the same network coverage as that of the Vodafone plus the call rates of the idea are very cheap. So I thought maximum number of the people will be settling with the idea. However it has got the second best position which is not bad. I am surprised that airtel has made in the top 3.

I am happy that good service providers like Vodafone and idea have come in the top two positions. So that’s what the mentality of the Indian people, if you are giving good service to the people they will be subscribing to it. the reason why Vodafone has gone ahead of the airtel is because the Vodafone has got a much better gprs service then the idea and now it has launched the 3G service in the Vodafone itself. so it scores over that. The gprs service of idea is not so noteworthy, so that’s why it is a bit lacking here. So I hope you are now clear why the Vodafone is much ahead of the idea.

Even I had read a article which was published some days ago in the internet. The mtnl, bsnl and tata are the worst affected in this process. These three service providers have a good service but still it lacks in generating the amount of users for them. I personally use the mtnl service for my mobile and frankly I do not have any problem with it. Its network is the best and also while roaming it has got a good network coverage. The same is with the Tata. Even they have good network coverage and still I get to see a loss of large amount of subscribers. Though I am happy that reliance came in the last 5.

The reason is that because many people are not aware of the mobile number portability for the mtnl bsnl as well. They have not publicized much about the mobile number portability service that they have started and hence they have been affected in the process. Subscribers like Vodafone, idea with the help of the advertisements they have encouraged people to change the service that they are using and get into their network. Which was not done well by the mtnl, bsnl, tata people. Hence they had to suffer this loss. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to make here.